2 • Bloom • 3

It was a normal day and nothing out of the ordinary. Taehyung was out of his art class after painting a flower that was a purple rose that had a few shining water droplets on the petals. It was a meaning of true love or in a dark tone, it means long-term love and romance. Although, he felt like something special was going to happen.

It's been about a month or more and it was starting to warm up again, with the trees coming to life and the flowers about to bloom anything second of a chance they have. The weather was nice as the sun was shining down on campus. "Break is about to start soon."

that's right, spring break was starting soon and that was today when all the classes are finished and getting to stay with his boyfriend and visiting each others' families often. Plus Gureum and Yeontan can play together.

Taehyung walked over to the parking lot to see if Jungkook is there. Of course, he was, on his hot motorcycle roaring as he came along with his eye shells lifted, showing his does eyes. "What are you waiting for Tae? Hop on!" the older male did as told and hop on, wrapping his arms around the waist in front of him.

Jungkook has dressed his a white button-up shirt but is lazy. The chest was exposed. You could almost see his abs and some ripped jeans that have big holes showing the knees. His shoes, well they were sandals. Not very safe for a motorcycle. Also, did he match outfits with Tae?

Weird how that occurred to the pretty male. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Jungkook gave the second helmet to his boyfriend and they rode off to where ever the young male was taking Taehyung.

However, the ride was longer than usual and it was only nature around them. "How much longer Koo!" Taehyung had to raise his voice over the engine. Jungkook was having a silly smile on his face when he heard the other asking him.

"Just watch the scenery change before your eyes!" watch the scenery before my eyes? Taehyung thought that was quite odd as he looked on his right only seeing trees, trees, and the beach.

Wait a minute, Jungkook was taking him to the beach. Just him and his hot cute boyfriend on the beach. "The beach?"

"Not b*tch! Beach!"

"I said beach! If you turn off your loud engine maybe you understand!" Taehyung held tighter as he rested his head on the male's back, gazing over the view he saw that was beautiful and calm.

The waves in gentle motions of the vast blue to green shades as they drove closer and the sun was going down when they neared the sandy part where the motorcycle stopped and it was quiet around them.

The salty air going through their noses and the sound of waves crashing in perfect timing when they took off their shoes and sandals. "Come on Tae," Jungkook grabbed the slender hand with his hand. Pulling Taehyung into the salty water, "I want to show you something special." a giant smile appeared in the long hair boy and that phased the other to react with a big smile as well.

They played in the water, splashing at each other. For a moment, Taehyung couldn't stop blushing at how his boyfriend looked great in the water. What a combination to have with your own eyes of the view of the beach and the male that was your love life.

Even dancing in the water like children. Holding each others' hands and spinning together.

"Tae, cover your eyes!" a wave was coming at them when Taehyung closed his, well Jungkook quickly used himself as a shield while pulling his boyfriend closely to him. Once the wave crashed onto them, Jungkook's whole back was wet. Long hair all wet rather than fluffy. "Damn, I guess that ocean slapped me on how good-looking I am with it."