1 • Jeon Family • 8

"You sure they'll like me?" Taehyung and Jungkook were standing outside of the Jeon residence. Jungkook was excited to see his family again.

He missed sparing with his sister and being in his room. "I know they will. They'll be amazed I have a beautiful but artistic boyfriend." He even made things better that he remembered what Yoonji said, "My sister wanted me to find love and I found it."

A wink from Jungkook made the older male show a cute boxy smile. "I shouldn't worry so much then." so then they headed through the gate and saw that no one was outside or his dad sitting on the porch. "I guess they must be inside."

When they walked up to the door, Jungkook knocked on it and no one answered, although the door was unlocked. He might've guessed they sensed him coming.

However, once the couple stepped inside, seeing that at the front door were suitcases and a backpack. Now things made sense. They were getting ready to leave out of town and his sister is going to a friend's place. "Hey, I'm home!" he yelled to make sure anyone was around.

"Hello! Your son is here that's in a relationship!" there was finally some noise of feet that were making it sounds like a herd was coming at them. "Little bro!"

Yoonji her little brother with a big smile on her face and hugged him tightly. "Good to see you so big sis...could you um—ow, stop hugging me." she let go and apologized for the strength she had in the hug. In the corner of her eyes, she saw Taehyung.

She grinned and patted her little brother's shoulder, "So you got yourself in a relationship and he's really pretty. I'm sorry of jealous of that."

Taehyung shook his head, "Please don't be jealous, your pretty too for being a strong woman. I'm Taehyung by the way."

"Yoonji, I like your outfit. Very fitting for a good time with my brother." Taehyung was wearing jeans shorts and a white tank top with a kimono cardigan that was themed of cool blue colors, violet, and a mix of sea green-blue. It had some pink flowers at the bottom. His hair was curly again almost like before. He even had little earrings complimenting the whole outfit with a necklace and bracelets.

"Thanks and Koo told me that all of you are leaving."

"Yeah, I'm going to a friend's place and our parents are going out. So you guys get to hold down the fort while we're gone." that didn't sound bad and it will be awkward staying at Jungkook's place, his boyfriend.

Oh god, the images were coming back to Taehyung's mind and started turning red. Even turned silent. Yoonji saw it and looked back at Jungkook, who was busy hiding what he said to his pretty boyfriend. "I won't ask anything you told him. It's probably something you two are planning just the two of you."

The two males were the same color and acted weird toward the female. Taehyung tried to change the topic, "Thank you for respecting our relationship and I'll make sure Jungkook does the job right tonight. Also out relationship."

"Tonight you say? Does that mean my little brother is going to," Yoonji started laughing but trying to hold it back. It was hard to hold it in, "I'm sorry but you probably haven't seen his thing."

"Thing?" now that brought back a memory he didn't want to think about. That time when Jungkook had that specific problem from the imprint. "Oh that, no not yet only covered the one time."

"Tae don't talk about it!" Jungkook was starting to get embarrassed again as he already. "She never saw—"

"Oh, I've seen it before, by accident though. Can't remember when that happened, but it was like—"