Chapter 19, Prairie.

Ohmygosh. I can't believe Slenderman did that to my kids without my permission! He is so dead. But I was talking to Noe about this earlier (she hates she is now magically the youngest) and she said even though she HATES Slender man too, she made me swear I wouldn't kill him. I agreed on one condition: I could hurt him as much as I want as long as I don't kill him.

I wanted to get out of the mansion so I went to the local bar, Joe's Bar, to get some space. I ordered a martini. I only wish I knew what was inside it when I ordered it... but it was too late....

Slenderman walked into the bar.

"SLENDERMAN? What are you doing here?

"I am getting away from the mayhem at the mansion." Slenderman said. "I'll take a martini," he says to the waitress.

"You? But I thought you were," I put up air quotes "The leader of us all," I say in a making tone

"Ya, I am the leader of all of you, and speaking of you you still need to become a Proxy" Slenderman still waiting for his drink.

"I am a proxy. I am willing to KILL." I said.

"Not yet your not you need the Proxy symbol," He said.

"Then give it to me here," I said, sticking out my arm.

"Ok then." He said. One of his tendrils went to my arm and cut it making a circle with an X through it. The feeling was like a dull razor blade.

The waitress brought our drinks. Both martinis. "Thank you," I said. If only we had known what they put into those things.....

I don't really remember the rest of the night, Jeff brought us home from the bar. EJ said we got drunk and now I'm pregnant, almost fully, with eight, and Slenderman is the dad. I want to believe this is, this whole thing is a nightmare, but indeed down, I know it's not. It's real. It is very, very real.