chapter 12, Alex.

All of my feelings were like a hurricane inside me. I still haven't told anyone about the dream with Prairie's car crash. Except for Beyonce. Yep, the Queen Bee herself. In a dream. I had last night. I told EJ that I was going for a walk.

I took a deep breath. These last few years, the last few days especially, have been a nightmare, have been an emotional rollercoaster.

I walked along the forest, my thought racing in my brain. The forest looks different at midnight. The trees looked so dark, they looked almost black. I could barely tell that they were still brown. The leaves almost completely blended in, they were such a dark shade of green.

"What the???" I said when a mysterious little girl about Noe's age appeared in front of me.

"MOM?" said the little girl.

"Are you lost? I am not your mom," I said.

The little girl made an X motion with her hand. Suddenly, a weird cloud thing appeared, and I saw it. I saw myself adopting this child and naming her Galaxy. I saw someone sticking a forgetting syrup in my arm, but I still couldn't tell who.

"Mom," she repeated with certainty. I still wasn't totally convinced. Galaxy sighed. She snapped her fingers and I remembered everything.....

"Do you know who those mysterious men were?" I asked.

Galaxy shook her head. I sighed in disappointment. Galaxy spoke, "But I do know they are actually one man."

"Really?" I asked. What Galaxy had said sparked my interest.

"Yes really." Galaxy said. As I walked deeper into the forest, Galaxy following behind me, it got darker and darker, harder, and harder to see. Galaxy noticed me squinting because she made the x and her finger glowed, like a flashlight.

"Thanks," I said. Galaxy nodded. It was really spooky. Not like, scary spooky, but creepy spooky. We kept walking through the forest and we reached a clearing. In the dead center was a strange rock about the size of an elephant. I felt drawn to it in a strange way. I walked towards it, in a sort of trance. I heard Galaxy screaming faintly but for some reason, I couldn't react. My pointer finger stuck out, and soon my finger came in contact with the rock. It glowed, sparkled. A blast of, was it magic?

Suddenly, the rock was no more, it had vanished., leaving a huge crater in the middle of the clearing. I stumbled, almost falling in. Galaxy steadied me. I then realized that I was holding a baby in my hands. A baby girl that resembled me and Galaxy in every way possible.

A voice from the woods whispered to me, echoing into my ears. "The magic of Zorite has granted you a blessing, your new child. Nova,"

"Nova," I repeated softly. I wiggled my finger in front of her tiny hand. She grasped it and cooed.

"You heard that voice too, right? The voice that said the magic of Zorite gave you her, Nova?"

"Yes," I said, biting my tongue. There was something strange, something almost paranormal about this whole thing. Galaxy kicked me hard, "OW! What was that for?" I hissed. Galaxy shrugged.

"Wanted to help you know that you aren't dreaming," Galaxy said.

We started back on our way to the Creepypasta mansion. I groaned. Galaxy sure can bring the kicks. I looked down at Nova. How am I going to explain this to everyone? I thought. I looked up and in the distance, I saw the creepypasta mansion. We were two miles from the mansion when I heard a twig snap, I froze and looked around to see if anybody was there, sure enough, there was a boy looked like he was 18 in a darker area under trees. He just stood there watching us, twitching, then he started walking towards me I moved Galaxy behind me. Now I could see him, he was wearing a black sweatshirt with white striped down the sleeves, he also had his hood up with orange-tinted goggles and a mouthguard. He was also carrying two hatches, he kept walking towards us. While Galaxy was behind me I made my wings come out, he was jumped back at the sudden random wings that a random girl has.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I s-should be asking t-the same *tick* thing to you." He said. That is weird, he tics and stutters.

"Answer my question, why are you here?" I asked again.

"B-because I a-am *Tick* making s-sure nobody c-come in S-Slenderman's forest." He said as he was getting a hatchet. "Look's like w-we have an-an unwanted guest."

"Ok chill I have the mark of Slenderman!" I said I pulled my wings back in and I showed the twitchy man my mark from Slenderman.

"O-oh sorry, I am T-Ticci Toby." He said

"I am Alex." I said, "Oh and it's fine."

"Want to w-walk b-back?" He asked, still twitching like a mad man. I nodded and he walked me back with galaxy and Nova. 

This is all really cringy to read... why is that...;-;