Chapter 10, Alex.

Some little girl came into the Creepypasta mansion. She actually floated in through the wall. For some reason, she really reminds me of Prairie, though I can't place why.

"Is your name Alex?" asked the mysterious girl.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"I am Noe," replied Noe.

"Ok, but why are you here? This place is for Creepypasta's only and you look like a ghost. Now go!" I said.

"We need to talk," Noe said. She looked around the room at Slenderman and EJ and the others, "In private."

I looked at EJ. He nodded, signaling it was okay for me to leave for a second. Noe grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me through the wall, and took me outside.

"What is going on? Where are your parents?" I demanded.

"They are only focusing on the new triplets, not me. I had to go next door to the crazy cat lady Mrs. Finnegin to get lunch yesterday! Mom and dad had forgotten to feed me!" Noe complained.

"Okay, why are you going to me about this? We don't know each other," I said.

"Don't we?" Noe said in a bittersweet tone.

"What are you talking about?" I said angrily.

"You really are lost in life without Prairie, aren't you?" Noe said.

It was that sentence that really threw me off my guard, "How do you know about Prairie? Wait, how do you even know who she is, er, was?" I asked.

"Aunt Alex, what do you mean, was?" Noe asked. Aunt? Now Noe was really starting to confuse me.

"I can't be an aunt. Our parents only had me and Prairie. And they were forty when we were born. Prairie died when she was sixteen, therefore there is no way I am an aunt," I said.

"Prairie is my mother. Cody is my father. Nolan, Isabella, and Ashleigh are my baby siblings. Prairie didn't die in that crash. Or at least, not completely," Noe said. My jaw dropped and I stared at Noe in awe.

"So you're telling me that my sister is alive and you are her daughter?" I asked.

"One of them, yes," Noe said.

"WHAT!" I yelled

"Daddy is working on an invention to make it so regular people can see her momentarily," Noe told me, "And if I'm touching my mom and you, you can see her for about five minutes, then you have to wait a week before you can see her,"

"WHAT!" I yelled again.

"And we can't test dad's invention until we have someone who is totally human. Cody is human, my dad, but he isn't normal because he can see the Beyond," Noe explained.

"I'M NOT A HUMAN I'M A CREEPYPASTA CAN'T YOU THAT I HAVE WINGS?!" I yelled.

"In this case, you count," Noe said.

"Wait, so what are you exactly? Why can't your dad use you to test out his invention?" I asked.

"Because I'm not human. I'm only half-human, and half Beyond," Noe said.

"Half what?" I asked in a bewildered tone.

"Half Beyond. Beyond is someone who is half dead,"

"Then wouldn't that make you like, quarter dead?" I asked.

"I never thought about it that way, but yes, I guess it does," Noe said.

"But did you actually die? Or are you only part dead because of Prairie?" I asked.

"Only because of my mommy," Noe said.

"Oh ok. I will get back to the pastas." I said looking for the door.

"Don't you need me to get back in so you don't have to walk four miles?" Noe asked.

"No thanks I could fly..." I said getting my wings ready.

"Wait!" Noe yelled.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"I can't go back yet," Noe said sadly.

"What do you mean?" I said, confused.

"I mean that, well, the After fog is starting to rise, and if I am outside or teleporting or any of that Beyond stuff when it has risen, which I estimate will take about five minutes, I will disintegrate into nothing, no place, no nothing.

"Can you hop on my back I can fly pretty fast," I

"First off, I have already used up my human touching for the day, and second, I can fly fast too, and third, the fog has already risen at my house. The timing of the After Fog is messed up,"

"I don't see any fog," I said, scanning the space around me.

"That's because the only people who can see it are part Beyond, whole Beyond, or can see the Beyond, like me, part Beyond, my mom, whole Beyond, and my dad, he can see the Beyond,"

"Does the same thing happen to your dad if he is out when the After fog rolls in?" I asked.

"Yes, from what I've been told," Noe said.

"Oh ok then," I said.

"Let's get inside before the fog hits. If it is okay that I stay," Noe said.

"Ummm I will have to ask. But follow me." I said extending my wings. I ran until I could jump and fly.

"Um, can I please just go through the wall?" Noe yelled up to me.

"Sure meet me at the front door!" I yelled down. Noe did the weirdest thing ever. She started to turn blue, glow and started to fade away.

"Wait, what is happening? Did the After fog get you?" I asked frantically.

"I'm dying, tell the world my story!" Noe cried.

"WHAT!!!!!!!??????????" I said going down at the ground

"Gotcha!" Noe yelled. She then faded away.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I whaled. She disappeared. I cried, before taking off. I landed at the front door and went in, and what I saw before me left me in shock. It was Noe, looking more alive than ever.

"What the heck?" I yelled.

"Language, please," Noe said.

"I'M A CREEPYPASTA I CAN DO WHAT I WANT," I yelled for almost everyone could hear me.

"Umm not everything child..." Slenderman said.

"What do you mean, Slendy Bendy?" I asked. Slenderman glared at me, "No nicknames, okay got it."

Noe explained everything to Ben, Sally, E.J, and Slenderman, about the fog, about Prairie, about the Beyond. I had a sinking feeling. I hadn't told anyone about my dream. Not Slenderman, not E.J, not Noe, nobody. But if my dream was true, I needed to save Noe from her father. Prairie and the triplets too.

"Of course you can stay with us until the fog lifts." Slenderman said. Noe beamed.

"So if the fog is out right now, how come I don't see it?" Sally asked.

"Because you have to have a connection to the Beyond, whether you are one, or you can interact with one, to see the After Fog. Don't open any doors or windows until the fog has lifted. I would then breathe it in, and that would be bad," Noe said. Slenderman nodded.

"Don't worry," Slenderman said. Noe looked at me, locking her gaze on mine.

"Things are different now," she said.