↬ 8

The second they step inside the hotel room, Jimin is pressed up against the door, making it close with a click. 

Without predetermination, they had headed to Jimin's room, both knowing that it's at the end of the hall next to Namjoon's, who can sleep through anything.

Jungkook brushes his nose against the crook of Jimin's neck, breathing in his scent as he presses their bodies toghether, hearing Jimin whine at the (too) faint friction between them.

Jimin tugs at the end of Jungkook's shirt, making Jungkook quickly throw it off. Jimin doesn't even notice Jungkook removing his own shirt as he shamelessly explores Jungkook's torso with his fingertips. He has seen Jungkook shirtless multiple times before, but not like this. He's never been able to really feel him.

Jungkook's hands snake around Jimin's waist and find the curve of his ass, squeezing the soft flesh gently, making Jimin moan silently.

Jimin grips the younger's belt buckle, working on it while taking steps forward until Jungkook's calves hit the bed, making him sit on the soft surface.

Jimin drops to his knees immediately, and Jungkook watches him, wetting his lips as intense lust invade his senses. This is a sight he never thought he would have the privilege to witness, ever.

Jimin eagerly undoes the zipper and pulls the black jeans down with a little help from Jungkook. He eyes the tent in the taller's boxers before looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook nearly groans out loud as their eyes meet, and the low sound escapes anyway when Jimin's hand start palming him through the thin fabric of his underwear.

Jimin's fingers slowly inches closer to the lining, hooking underneath and slowly pulling the boxers down. Jungkook's length is already erect enough to stand, and Jungkook hisses as it springs up to meet his lower abs, exposed to the cool air in the hotel room.

Jimin quickly gets rid of the boxers, placing his hands on Jungkook's thighs, pushing them further apart and adjusts himself so he is positioned mere inches from Jungkook's growing erection. He runs his hands up and down the younger's thighs, looking up at him to see the way he is biting down on his lower lip, chest heaving in sharp breaths through his nose, and Jimin hasn't even touched him yet.

This makes a smug smile form on Jimin's lips, eyes traveling down again.
He eyes Jungkook's dick for a moment, noting that the few times he has seen it before didn't make it justice. Maybe because Jungkook has grown a lot over the years, or because of the fact that he has never seen him aroused.

Teasingly, Jimin blows hot air directly on the head, making Jungkook's cock spasm and Jungkook whines impatiently.

"No...~ Come on, hyung."

Jimin purses his lips and looks up at Jungkook, torment written over the younger's features.

"Say please."

Jungkook's eyes widen.
"Fuck no."

Jimin raises his eyebrows at him before blowing again, with more force this time.
Jungkook's cock twitches again, throbbing hard by now, and begging for attention. Jungkook groans, biting on his lip so hard that he is surprised that it's not bleeding yet.