"No wait! This is a mistake!" Marcus yelled out in panic.

The other man, calmly grabbed Max who stood there in shock, staring at Catelyn.

As Marcus was being dragged off stage his furious eyes cut to Catelyn.

"It was you, wasn't it!" He hissed in anger.

"You did this!" Marcus barked at her as he tried to pull free, and the camera flashes went wild.

The crowd gasped and moved away from the struggling Marcus, who was being dragged away from the crowd.

"Call the cops!" The security guard holding Marcus yelled out to the other who gave him a nod.

"What!" Marcus snapped, "-there's no need! This is a mistake! A misunderstanding! Unhand me!"

The police car must've been driving past, because hearing sirens and seeing flashes of light, everyone turned their heads and the paparazzi sprung from their spots, following Marcus and Max to the police cars.

"Is it true!"

"Did you really murder those people?"

"Was the business even built with your own money?"

The paparazzi fired numerous questions as they tried to work their way around the security guards and now police cars and cops.

"Now this," Quinton said and my head snapped to his. I had forgotten Alexander and him were standing beside me.

"-is definitely something to celebrate," he chuckled and I glanced at Alexander who watched everything with a sly grin.

I glanced around and spotted Catelyn still standing in shock at the front of the stage, alone. Everyone had moved away to watch the scene up close.

"I'll be right back," I gritted and didn't wait for an answer as I held one side of my dress up off of the ground, and marched over to Catelyn.

Seeing me approach her mouth opened wide in shock. Then her eyes turned into slits.

"It was you," she whispered in a hiss.

However I ignored her and stood close to her, my face inches away from hers.

"How dare you," I hissed back, "-make a video like that to make it appear as if you had no part," I said in a mere whisper but my voice was harsh.

"-you even went to such lengths to frame your own friends?" I said that part in disbelief. But then again why was I surprised? I was her friend once too. She didn't find it that hard framing me.

"I didn't plan this! It was you!" Catelyn shot back in her defense and I let out a cruel laugh.

"That doesn't answer the fact that you made the video. As what? A back up plan?" I frowned and Catelyn rolled her eyes.

"Does it matter? Because of you their going to get questioned or put in jail. Not me. But wasn't that what this was for? Revenge?" Catelyn said then suddenly smirked.

"But I must thank you, Samantha," Catelyn smirked.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"I had pulled out money, ready to leave. Run away. Do as I please and let Marcus know who you were before I did," Catelyn said now with a grin and I furrowned my eyebrows ready to speak but Catelyn cut me off.

"-but if Marcus and Max do successfully get behind bars, then guess whos assigned third to take over the business?" Catelyn said her grin widening and I clenched my jaw.

"And if they don't?" I asked trying my best not to yell or hiss.

"I'll still have money won't I?" Catelyn said with a giggle and I took in a sharp intake of breath.

"We'll see what Max does when he finds out about your secret lover. A Celeste worker nevertheless," I said and Catelyn simply shook her head with a small smile.

"And I guess we'll see what happens when Marcus finds out your working with the Celeste himself. Oh, and that you're Samantha."

I clenched my fists when she said that. I was holding myself back and all I wanted to do was grab her by the neck and squeeze until all the oxygen left her body.

"Oh Catelyn. Don't you worry. The three of you will be put behind those bars. I can promise you that," I said with a heavy voice and Catelyn simply smirked at me.

Just as I decided I wanted to physically inflict pain on her once again, a man wearing police uniform came up to us.

"Are you miss Catelyn?" He asked Catelyn and Catelyn looked him up and down.

"Yes that's her," I said for her and the cop gestured her to the police car.

"We need you to come with us. Just for a statement and perhaps a few questions."

"Oh. Of course," Catelyn smiled. As she began walking away with the cop, she even turned her head and sent me a wink.

I felt rage like no other. I stood there frozen trying to keep my temper down.

Feeling someone graze their shoulder against mine, I looked up at Alexander with a sigh.

"Don't worry," he whispered.

"We'll get what we want."

I looked away. I glanced up at the disappearing police cars and I gritted my teeth.

I swear on my dead parents bodies, that I will have the three of you behind bars. I thought silently to myself.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
AUTHORS NOTE; (unedited)

I reckon this was a fairly quick update. I Just updated a few days ago so the next chapter probably wont be up as quickly. Plus on Sunday im leaving for my beach house and ill be there for 8 days then after that I have 4 days before school starts.

So i dont know when I'll be updating next!

But tell me what you think. How would you like to kill Catelyn right now? Be honest.

And what will happen now!!!!??

And if i changed my username would that be confusing  for you guys?

(Im thinking of not ending this just yet. Ignore what i said in the last chapter.)

Yours truly,
-E

VOTE
COMMENT                    -
FAN
xoxo