Chapter 11

3rd

Walking out of the classroom not realizing the stares they were getting from a Cullen socializing with someone else other than some of the teachers and their family so it was a rare sight for them. Lilith and Edward were in their own little world that was until a not so subtle cough from Emmett got their attention.

"Oh hey Emmett, Jasper, Dr. Cullen," Lilith said with a smile

"Hey, brothers and father," Edward said to them with a glare because they. I mean Emmett ruined his moments with their mate.

"Sorry, I tried to stop him," Carlisle said to them even though wanting to spend time with their mate as well.

"It's fine right babe," Lilith said to Edward not knowing the effect she had on him when she called him babe and the jealous look from the others.

"Yeah fine," Edward said after a moment of silence trying to see if she actually said something. If Edward was Human he would blush right now.

"Ahhhhhemmm Lilith are you not going to introduce me to your friends," Isabella said annoyed that the Cullens would even talk to her sister. Because she was the best person in the world right(WRONG)

"No," Lilith said to Isabella annoyed

"Come one please" Isabella whined

"NO Isabella leave us alone," Lilith said to Isabella done with her attitude 

"FINE" Isabella said stomping off

"Sorry about her she just doesn't know when to stop it gets annoying," Lilith said apologized to the rest of the Cullens.

"No it's fine I get it," Carlisle said

"Do you want to come over sometime?" Emmett asked

"I would love to but I have to go meet my father for dinner today. How about on the weekend I can say I am spending the night with Alice and Rosalie" Lilith said

"That would be amazing Darlin," Jasper said

"Great ill see you all there" as she winked at them walking to the office  

Sorry For not uploading last week. Schoolwork got in the way ill try to update this book twice this week. Ily you guys remember to share this book with others that might enjoy it and star it.

-XOXOXO Caroline