Chapter 8

After hanging around the Cullens they hare amazing vampires and I'm not just saying that because of im mates with almost all of them. I love them so much already I don't want to get hurt by them what if they find out that I created the whole universe before I wanted to tell them but I can't get that on my mind it's about to be lunch and I don't mean human I mean the disgusting thing is school lunch.

Wow, they really like making an inference I mean Carlise is coming and "eating " with us ugg Bella probably going to start some drama like she normally does. Why does she always think about herself like come on she will never have a happy ending.  I miss my family so much. Time to make the big entrance like they normally do but I wonder why they always make a huge entrance when they are don't like the attention  they always get.  Anyways I wonder what the school's reaction when they learn I got all the male Cullens hearts.

I see Isabella glaring at me when I walk in first then the boys after me while Edward walks beside me. Oo someone has a crush already. "Hey, guys," I say as if we weren't already talking. I make the food isabella is eating spill all on her and that got everyone laughing.  I giggle and they all look at me with awe. I blush at this then I hear that Isabella wants Edward I fight the urge to growl at her. Jasper feels that im mad and jealous. He looks so confused about why im feeling the emotions im feeling. 

Isabella's POV

UGG why does she get the guys' attention like can't you see im the better looking one. She is such a brat but that isn't the matter what im going to do is make Edward MiNE. even if that's the last thing I do and ruin little miss perfect life. How does the yummy burger spill on me I don't get why people don't eat school lunch because it really good? Omg, I forgot to shower today I hope I don't smell. "What do they see in her" I whisper to myself when I leave to the nurses to change into something else.

Sorry for not updating school has been really crazy and I've had a writer's block for a while now but im back and hopefully going to update again on Saturday or sooner.

-Caroline