Chapter 9

Lilith's POV

After lunch, I had art with Emmett and Jasper and the girls. Let's just say it was very interesting, to say the least, we had to paint something that you hate and make it beautiful. Emmett draw wolves because of the werewolves. Jasper drew something of this girl im guessing it was his creator. Alice drew the Volturi and then Rosalie drew herself with some boy. I drew the war between werewolves and vampires.  I have always hated the way how they hated each other I had to make things right between them. I always wanted them to get along but when they hate each other it will be easier for me I guess that is kinda selfless but I just love them both so much.

POV Isabella Swan

Yay, I have new clothes they are really nice they are like this shreak green top and yellow pants. Ugg Lilith is getting all the attention at school but with the new outfit, I will steal the attention away. This Mike guy keeps following me around like a lost puppy while this Jessica girl keeps glaring at me oh she must like mike that it but I think I will use the mike to make Jessica jealous and Edward Jealous so that he can be all mine and then I can get them all to leave Lilith. Ugg I hate her so much. I mean like im the prettier swan obviously. Ugg I have a history I hate history. but next is biology I hope Edward is in one of these classes.

POV LILITHS

I can see my mates looking at me at what im painting. 

"Hey what are you guys painting," I ask? 

"Im painting this girl from the civil war the last person to ever see the Major in texas I think that she murdered him while she wasn't in any trouble while everyone thought he was lost in the army I think that she Murdered him and that is why I hate her."Jasper Said. 

"Wow" that was all I could get out. 

What about you darling Jasper said 

"Im painting how the Vampires and Werewolfs were in a war I always hated that they could not get along I mean they are all misunderstood and the line is how they created a treaty with the vampires when they were harmless," I told them. They are looked wide-eyed at me and said nothing just as they were about to say something the bell rang.

I finally Updated sorry It took so long and how it is a short chapter it is just my sister just had a miscarriage and my brother is in Jail and how my homework is getting really bad. I hope you understand and how I love you guys with all my heart.

XOXO Caroline