Chapter 7

3rd POV

After she started stretching all the guy's eyes were her it was hard for all of the Cullens and hales to not kill them for a lot of reasons. The girls wanted to kill them for staring at their soon to be mom/sister they guys wanted to kill them because they were looking at THEIR mate when they should be only getting to look at her. They knew before she was in their gym that the guys would be always looking at Lilith but that didn't work today because they all inhaled her intoxicating scent.

They looked and growling a little at the attention that she was getting from all of the guys in the room even the teachers. Lilith realized that when she was stretching out that all of the people in the gym were looking at her and that was making her mates mad so she stops stretching over there and went to a corner that only her mates could see her in so that they would stop growling and didn't expose their secret to the world. 

Then as Carlisle put it finally time for the physicals for the day. Then the teacher said that they would be playing volleyball after the physicals and that Carslise could stay the day with his sons. Carlisle happily said ok and that he would also like to see Lilith's schedule to see how she does with her mental health. The Cullens knew it was a lie but they weren't complaining. After checking Lilith's schedule Carlise found out that she had at least one class with each Cullen.

Carlise found that it was Liliths turn to get the physical. He got excited about things outstretching her but knew that he had to not lose control. That would be very hard not to think about the things he could do to her. I love you she thought before laying down to get stretch out. Lilith and the Cullens got excused from doing the other activities till lunch. Of course, the other girls mostly Jessica's little popular crew got mad that the new girl was already friends with the Cullens when she had been trying since they started coming here also that Lilith was more popular than her on her first day than in her popularity.

Bella's POV
Ugg why does everyone choose Lilith she a horrible person and she is so selfish ill make her life a living hell. She gets everything she wants it almost like the whole universe is revolved around her I heard that Edward Cullen or any of the Cullens in fact except the girls are single I will get one of those guys so I can rub it in her ugly face that I got the guy. Mark my words LILITH MALEFENCENT SWAN I will kill you. Even if that the last thing I will do. UGGG its freaking gym I hate gym OMG Its then Cullens they are fracking beautiful. OMFG why are they talking to that freak of