Chapter 1

Klaus POV
As I was sitting by my twin sister's coffin wishing she was here. People always wondered what made my family fall apart and then they always blamed it on me, those witches made our family fall apart sending the only person ever to hold this family apart. Damon walks in and sees me there.

 "You miss a sibling that new Rebekah is it". Damon says 

"No my twin," I say walking out. I hear Elijah talking to Damon as I go and drink to get my mind off of Lili I was the only one allowed to call her that or you would get your neck snapped or died. Oh, how  I miss you, Lilith.

Elijah's POV
I see Niklaus walking out of the coffin room.  As I go in and talk to Damon he asked. "Who is in the coffin," Damon asks.

 "Which one," I say. 

"The one that is gold and has blackish roses on it". Damon says 

 I freeze. "That is my little sister Lilith Klaus's twin sister". I say 

"why is she here when Klaus looks so sad looking at her when he is the one who put her there". Damon says "No he didn't put her in there, she was killed and no one can get her out". I say 

"what her story if she can't get out." Damon asks "She was mummified by 2000 witches for being too powerful". I said, "Those witch's made us evil Lilith was the one who made us a family without her we all just fell apart, Mikeal cried and he never had emotion. Ester found a way to get her out of that state, she has too fed on the powerful witches. We had tried for years to find them. We believe when those roses turn Black she will rise again but more powerful. We have someone coming to tell us a prophecy about this coming soon."  I said

 Realizing who I just told that to I grab Damon my the neck and compel him 

"You will forget seeing this coffin and everything I said after Niklaus left and leave," I said as I compelled him

'Damon Leaves confused'

3RD POV
2000 years ago
A prophecy sets

Born to a witch and werewolf comes the
the ultimate power of death
Comes to the child born of fire and ice to be mummified
Underneath she will still remain in power
Watching her family tear
Apart
She will wake
in the desperate times
her gaze shall mirror Medusa, and her heart
gifted with darkness
But beware the roses that grow upon the bones
Who sings a deathly hum

Different Prophecy
She will wake to be unstoppable
more powerful than before
With a gift that leads her too
a different Universe

3rd POV

Niklaus and Elijah after hearing the prophecy called all the family even Mikeal and Ester. Mikeal is the first to show up from hearing this is about Lilith. Ester was next then Finn Rebekah Kol then Freya.
"We heard a prophecy about Lilith". Elijah said. 

They all read that they called Bonnie Bennett to use her to get Lilith to fed on. "Come to the Mikelson house or we will kill everyone you have ever loved." Niklaus threatens her 

 she showed up 10 minutes later." what do you want Klaus".Bonnie Said. Only to see all the Originals standing there with the most breathtaking coffin. The roses were almost completely black. 

"stand by that coffin". Klaus Demanded she did what she was told only to feel her magic getting taken away. Bonnie almost unconscious all the roses turned black and sliding off. Bonnie then fell on the couch exhausted. Then all the Mikelsons held their breath as the coffin slowly often up. 

Lilith POV
I felt power coming I knew that I am almost ready to rise again. I will bring hells to those who have hurt my family. I felt the roses coming into me. I used my magic it opens up my coffin. Only to see my family standing there. I have never been so happy to see them. I see the witch that was trying to kill my brother. 

"Elementa magicae potentia auferat auferet sempiternum a sanguine Vergilius Maro" After cursing that ex-witch I see what im wearing and im in disgusted. I changed into a new outfit that would fit this century.

 I changed into a new outfit that would fit this century

"Hello, family, I missed you". I said they all hug me. 

I all of a sudden looked sad then said "I watch all of you guys falling apart as a curse all over again. I created a new spell for me to universe jump. I have mates. You all do." They looked shocked.

"Mother, you are mates with father oddly. Klaus, you are mates to Caroline. Elijah, you are mates with a werewolf names Haley. Finn is mates with Sage. Rebecca and Freya are mates with marcel. Kol you are mated to Davina" They all looked happy. 

"I am mates with Jasper Whitlock Emmet Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Edward Cullen in a different universe." They stopped talking and looked at me in shock." They are cold ones they sparkle in the sun and have gifts. We are more powerful than them though we aren't affected by their gifts. We all have them. that is if you want them. If you want to powers we will unstoppable then. Freya Rebecca Mother you all are gifted with having kids. Father Klaus Finn Kol, you have magic like witch's but more powerful I'm the only one more powerful than you. Elijah, you have the power of an elemental fire water earth, and air. I must go and be born again I will visit when I can I will have my memories and I will help this new universe shape. I love you guys." 

'They looked happy when I said they have mates but said when I said I had to go.' "I have to go now I love you". with that I dissapered.