Chapter 5

It was the first time I was nervous about meeting someone. Yes, I am so excited but what if they don't like me. What if they didn't know about true mates this kept going in my mind until I got to school. Then the most wonderful smell hit me, my mates. My powers are going crazy because my emotions are crazy I'm so excited but nervous. There are so many girls that are looking at my mates. I want to kill them all. I know I can't do that I just really want too. The Volturi will be mad at me for killing an entire school. Ugg I wish people will stop looking me like I know I'm pretty but stop looking at me.

3rd POV

The Cullens heard another car they haven't seen before in the school they got excited because that was their mate or it could be Edwards blood singer. It was going to be hard for Edward and he knew it but he was so excited to meet Lilith his true mate. Carlise left Esme before knowing that his true mate was coming he found out she was unfaithful. Carlise is scared that Esme will try to kill their new mate. It was going to be amazing having a true mate around they all thought. Rose and Alice are excited because they get a new sister and a mother figure in the house again after Esme left they were all sad. They all knew that Lilith was Beautifull and wanted to hang out with her. Yes, Lilith can be a mean person but she can be the nicest person ever. I would never want to be the person that got in the way of her mates. That person would die. Lilith got out of her car and went inside the building with only the Cullens noticing. They all followed Lilith, of course, Lilith knows that this was going to happen. She is so excited being matted to a wonderful group of people. Lilith knew that the Volturi would like it because they always wanted jasper and Edward and Carlise back. They aren't as horrible as they seem they actually are amazing vampires but they like to put fear in the vampire's eyes. Lilith changed all their schedules she would have at least one of them in her class. She got all the Cullens into the same gym class which they never had before but all of a sudden they got changed. They didn't mind though. It was hard going throughout the morning not getting to talk to their mate they thought. The first class they have was history and Jasper had history class with Lilith.

Jaspers POV

I was sitting in class marking everything that was wrong with the history book. When I smelled something amazing. When my mate walked in there was a whole lot of lust pushed on me. NO Mine is only Mine Ares yelled No Kill EVERYONE IF TOUCHES MATE Major yelled. I didn't realize that she sat down in front of me.

" Hey, I'm Lilith" my mate said.

 "Howdy Lilith", I said with my southern accent hoping to get some lust push on to me by her. It worked she got so lustful I saw her eyes darken. Unfortanly class started but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She is breathtaking. Then the bell rang for the next block informally I have a free period this time I think she has music with Edward thought that would make him happy. I wonder if she is in Gym class with me and my family. The thought of her in her gym clothes around the other teenage boys want me to kill every male in this school. I wonder when she will want to change into a vampire. I really want to kill every male in this school. If they keep looking at her with all this lust. It is crazy how much they want to be with her. I think Edward would kill every male as well I think well at least only I have to feel what they are feeling. I think I couldn't handle Major or Ares if I could hear their thoughts. I can't wait for my free period to end and get to the gym so I can see if my mate is in the class. I can't even wait. I will have to tell her though that im a vampire I don't want her to be scared of me. (the bell rings)