Chapter 24

Kali

Kali

*Last night after Nevaeh went outside*

One thing about me. I know how to throw a motherfucking party. As I look around I see nothing but everyone having a good time. I'm sure I would be having more fun while under the influence, but that is what got me in the situation I'm in now.

"Hunter control yo friend before I lay her ass out!" Dontae yelled as Angel danced with that Saniya chick.

I can't even lie and say she ugly because she's far from it. I wasn't aware that Hunter was into chocolate though.

"It's a party! Relax big guy." Saniya smirked purposely grabbing Angel's ass.

"Ooo girl don't start something you can't finish." Angel slurred very badly it was almost hard to understand.

Dontae wasted no time hoisting Angel up and holding her on his hip like she was a child. We all laughed at his possessive behavior.

All the laughter stopped when we heard yelling and a crash from outside. Everyone rushed over to go see what was going on, while Jalen pulled me closer protecting me.

"If you don't live here get the fuck out right now!" Dontae's friend Andrew yelled.

It took a minute for it to clear, but when it did my face held disgust at all the trash. The ones left were us, Dontae's boys, Jalen's boys, Hunter, Khalil, Saniya, and Trevon.

Hunter came back inside holding an unconscious Nevaeh bridal style.

"The fuck did y'all do?" I snapped at Khalil and Israel since they were the ones who ruined the party.

"I think she just passed out from all the alcohol someone was providing her," Khalil said glaring at Israel as he glared back.

"Come on," I told Hunter as we went and unlocked her room. He gently placed her on the bed. I wanted to put some clothes on her, but I didn't want any of the boys to help me.

"Mind calling Saniya in here?" I asked and he nodded walking out.

"Wassup?" She asked walking in shutting the door behind her.

"Mind helping me change her?" I asked and she agreed.

For the next 30 minutes, we got her into some comfortable clothes and her face was makeup-free and her hair could breathe.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Of course." She said walking out.