Chapter 21

Jayda

Jayda

It was Saturday night and I was out with my friends, by out I mean in the guy's apartment throwing yet another kickback. It's always the same we either get really high or we end up getting really drunk or both.

I was standing in the kitchen babysitting my drink as I looked around. This has to be rock bottom for me. Never in a million years would I have thought to be in a situation like this.

Micah and I are God knows what. We aren't together, but we mess around and stuff. He messes with other girls just like I mess with other guys. I don't sleep with any of the guys though they pleasure me and leave.

"Why you over here by yourself baby?" Vivian asked as she danced her way over to me.

"No reason. Just trying to take my time tonight." I shrugged. Vivian wasn't the best influence and I knew that, but I've grown to love her for who she is.

"Well Micah is looking for you. He's in his room." She told me wiggling her eyebrows before dancing away.

I drowned the rest of my drink not even remembering what it was before making my way to his room. There were two other guys in there smoking as they played the game. Micah was in the corner sitting on the chair he had in his room.

"Come here." He said once he realized it was me. I shut the door behind me and said excuse me as I walked in front of the tv. Micah pulled me on his lap and instantly started kissing on my neck and rubbing on my thighs.

"Where you been all night?" He asked me his breath fanned my on ear making me shiver.

"I been out there. Why you been hiding in here?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I ain't wanna be bothered tonight." He shrugged before passing me a red cup.

"Here you can finish this so you ain't gotta go back out there." He said and like the last drink I just through it back. This one tasted different though it made me feel funny.

"What was that?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hell if I know." He chuckled as my eye lids became heavy.

"You straight?" He asked me and I just nodded. My mind was in a haze and my mouth didn't seem to function right now.

"Go lock the door." I heard Micah say as he stood up with me still in his arms. I was placed on something really soft, so I'm assuming his bed.

"What is going on?" I slurred finally gaining the strength to speak.

"Relax baby." I felt Micah kiss me, but I couldn't kiss back.

"None of that anal shit with her. I'll kill you for real if you do. Other than that she's all yours." At this point my eyes were glued shut unable to open. The game was replaced by some music that was turned up. Even still that music was drowned out by the music from the kickback. The last thing I remember was hands roaming all over my body undressing me before I passed out.