Chapter 2

JENNIE

"And we are all done!"

Everyone clapped their hands and said their goodbyes to each other. My glam team assisted me on our way to make up room so that I can change now. I have another CF again which is a very good thing for my success.

Well, married life is so happy and memorable. I couldn't ask for more.

It's been 1 month already since we got our new home, new dogs, and new life. Jisoo is now a well-known chef and I am still a model for my Dad's clothing line. Soon, when my Dad will retire, he will pass it to me since Chaeyoung will live with Lisa in Thailand.

I sit down in front the mirror and let my make up artist remove my make up while my PA is preparing my casual outfit back there.

"You're skin is glowing these days, you must be lucky with your wife," she teased.

"Not just lucky, but also blessed." I giggled.

Our conversation was interrupted when my phone rang. My PA handed it to me.

"Speaking," I smiled when I saw Jisoo's name. "Annyeong," I said while smiling.

"Are you done already? You're not texting me. I'm worried," I really can sense that 'worry' because of her voice. I looked at my phone, still not ending the call, and saw so many messages from her.

"From: Love

Hey. Are you done my girl?

Love?

Did u eat my special carbonara?

So many people in restaurant!! T__T

Baby?

Babyy i'm tired, can we f when we got home? pls?

baby!

yah!

who kidnapped my mandu!!!!?"

"Jisoo-yah, I told you I have my CF today. Why did you flood me?" I asked while laughing.

"Well, I know that. But I miss you." I felt the guilt immediately. I sighed and shook my head.

Since we got back with each other, I am no longer the clingy Jennie you once knew. She is now the clingy one. She will look everywhere so quickly if she don't see me in just few minutes, just like what happened when we visited Paris.

[Paris, France 11:46 AM

"What do you want? Their pizza or their pasta?" Jisoo asked me while I'm still looking for the menu.

"Pasta, maybe... I want to try this one.." I pointed it out to her what I want, she simply nodded her head and went to the cashier to order.

While waiting for her, I decided to go to the comfort room because the nature called. After that, I fixed myself and applied some lip tint and cheek tint. When I went out, I saw Jisoo with a waiter looking worried as if they are searching for someone..

Searching for someone?!

Oh my goodness.

I run towards her and hold her hand, she looked at me and her eyes widened. She immediately hugged me.

"Ya! Where have you been?!" she asked, still hugging me.

"Bathroom?" I answered. The waiter chuckled and informed us that he will go back to his work.]

"Well, I'm done already. We can eat somewhere though," I suggested.

"That's a good idea, see you! I love you!"

"I love you more."

After texting our ideas where to eat and where to go, we ended going to a park, full of kids and pets. They are so many people here whether it's summer, snow day etc. People will order street foods and also there are photo booths for a family or couple.

"Let's eat first." She suggested, I agreed and we went to a mini store while intertwining our hands. A lot of people are looking at us, secretly taking a picture and even following us! But they don't really ruin our time, they are just happy to see us. These kind of fans are what I like. They respect us and they won't bother us because they knew we can't do this forever, like being free, you know.

The vendor happily served us a hotdog with popcorn and also drinks. We sat on a bench and eat peacefully.

"How's your CF doing?" she asked.

"It's fine. The people there were all friendly." I answered while smiling.

"Are they good to my baby?" she asked.

I giggled, "Yup!"

"They better," and we both laughed. After eating and sharing what happened with our days, we went inside the horror booth. Jisoo is not scared of course...

BUT I DO!

I was just screaming the whole time and I nearly cried! Jisoo was just laughing and told the fake ghosts there that she will beat them up if they made me cry. So I try not to! Because obviously, they are just doing their jobs.

After that we took pictures in the photo booth. First picture, she's hugging me and I'm doing a peace sign. Second pic, she is pinching my right cheek while I glare at her. Third pic is I lay down my head at her shoulder and she is just doing the poker face, and lastly we kissed each other's lips while closing our eyes.

We went home after our date and she called Momo to handle the restaurant since she is the manager. I'm so tired but that fades out when I saw our bundle of joys! They run towards us while barking so happily. We went inside to hug them as they lick our faces.

As usual, Jisoo and I are always showering together and doing 'that thing'. It's amazing. Our life is amazing. After changing into pajamas, I saw Jisoo standing outside in the balcony. There you can see the amazing buildings and the city lights when it's already dark. I smiled and walked slowly towards her to hug her from the back.

"Worrying something?" I asked as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm not worrying about something," she sighed. "I'm just wishing something."

"Wishing what?" I asked

She pulled me closer to her and put her arm on my waist as she focused on the city lights. But I'm looking at her side profile, because damn... she's just so perfect, she's the best view.

"I wish our love won't fade, I wish we could stay like this forever." she said.

"It won't," I assured her. "Maybe we will face so many problems, but I know that won't stop us from loving each other, I know we will overcome that." I told her

"Together?" she looked at me on my eyes.

"Together." I smiled, she smiled back and slowly kiss me on my lips. I answered that kiss wholeheartedly.

And the next thing I knew, I was already moaning on our bed, without wearing anything.