Chapter 6

JISOO

"Calm down, will ya?"

"After what happened? You'll expect me to calm down?" I sarcastically laughed and sips another bottle of whiskey. "Fuck everything. Everything is so messed up right now."

"Girl, why won't you let Jennie explain? For sure she has her explaination," Momo said as she sips her wine too.

"Explanation of why did she lied?" I chuckled, "I don't want to hear bullshits." I said.

"Don't be so harsh.." She calmly said

"She didn't even listened to me before.."

"Jisoo, everything that happens in the past will remain at the past. Stop slapping that mistake to Jennie's face."

"Who's your friend, Momo?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Both of you. And she's not here to begin with, let's be—"

"I don't want your Mommy's word. I want to be alone." I said and didn't even looked at her. I heard her sighed and grabs her bag before she leaves.

"Your friend is a bitch." I heard her saying that to Tae.

"I can hear you!" I shouted. I realized Taehyung's already beside me.

"You're not like this, Jisoo. This is not you." He seriously said.

"Why?" I chuckled, "I don't even know myself. I have a lots of problem. Lia is in jail, Jennie lied, my restaurant got into a HUGE mess. Then now what?" I said and ordered another drink. "I'm not the Jisoo you know anymore. I just want a simple life, Tae. Why is it so hard?"

"Nothing's easy Jisoo. You know that." He said and pulls me to hug me tight. "You're Jisoo that is strong, independent and a dreamer. You know you can do this. You know you can solve everything." He said assuring me that everything will be better.

"I don't know Tae, I'm tired and alone."

"You're not alone." He said and cupped my cheeks. "I don't know what's happening between you and Jennie but I know you two can solve it. Ask her Jisoo. Ask her," he said and gave me a smile.

Ask her?

I sighed and nodded. A few hours later, he brings me home because I was so drunk. The maid helped me fixed myself because she said, Jennie's not yet home. I don't care anyway.

I woke up because of my alarm clock, and saw no one is beside me. I sighed and felt my heart ache. I was so used to waking up in the morning and Jennie was always on my side clinging to me.

I got up from my bed and have my breakfast. I opened the TV to watch netflix when I saw the breaking news.

"CONFIRMED! Jennie is back with a new movie!"

I didn't watch the news and simply changed it into Netflix. I'm still hurt that she didn't opened this topic to me. We promised that whatever we plan to do is to tell each other first. I want her to be happy, but her making decisions without me knowing is so upsetting. I don't understand why is she doing this. She'll be force to date that guy and I know she'll forget me.

I didn't realized that I was holding the remote so hard not until Dalgom licks my hand. I was surprised by his presence. He looks so adorable looking at me while wagging his tail. I kissed his nose.

"It's okay. I'm fine," I said before watching my favorite netflix series.

I go to work after lunch. I talk to some businessmen and they told me they felt sorry for what happened. Lia was in jail and I will pay it later after work. I want to give her a chance, I know I'm doing my best.

Taehyung gaves me a thumbs up when he saw me talking to the owner of the hotel. I apologize for the incident and paid for causing trouble. Another expenses.

After that, our restaurant become weak. It's just so unusual, before, our restaurant was in demand in some hotels and caterings. But right after the incident, we got few engagement. Momo also assured me she did a public apology of what happened. And Jennie? Jennie didn't come home for almost a week now and I don't text her either. If she doesn't want to, then so be it.

I was finalizing some recipes before I decided to go home. I parked my car inside and realized Jennie's car was also here too. So, she decided to go home, huh.

I walked inside and saw her eating dinner. She tried smiling at me but I went straightly upstairs.

"Jisoo!" I heard her calling my name but I didn't bother to stop.

I put down my things and prepared my clothes. I am so exhausted and I'm ready to sleep. I heard the door opened and she was standing there.

Oh gosh, I miss her so much. I couldn't resist her, but I was so hurt. So hurt that I forgot about eating my pride for her. She stood up there like a child that has a detention.

"I-I'm sorry.." she said. I sighed and walked closer to her to give her a tight hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Damn you," I said. "I miss you so much." I told her.

"I was scared.. I'm sorry, I should've kept my promise and told you." She said, I unwrapped my hug.

"Could you please explain to me everything?"

Jennie explained everything. EVERYTHING. I hold her hand and squeezed it. I felt so guilty. Her career was affected because of me. My issue. My gender.

"I'm sorry love." I told her.

"I was going to tell you but you're so busy and I.. I have no time to explain... My manager told me this is the only way to save myself. I don't want to lose everything that I build, I'm so sorry.." She said and lose it. She cried because of it.

I bit my lower lip and hugs her. "I should've tried. I should reach out more and listen. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I was so busy.. I.. I hate myself." I said and nearly cried.

"No... This is nothing. I'm sorry too. I should've understand more. I love you, so much babe." She said and kissed my lips. I answered her kiss and smiled.

"I miss you."

"We have a lot of things to catch up." She glared at me. "How could you sleep when we are not okay!" She crossed her arms.

"I.. I was hurt. Aish, I'm such a fool." I chuckled, "Sorry love." I hug her and kissed her neck.

"Ya, Jisoo!" She softly hit my arm. "Take a bath. You smell like your office." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and went to shower. Before entering, she called my name.

"Jisoo.."

"Mhmm?" I turned around.

"I.. I love you.. Okay?"

I smiled even more, "I love you more."