Chapter 18

warning, r-18 ahead.

JENNIE

"What suits me? Pink or red?"

We are currently fitting a dress for Momo's engagement. Even though, me and Jisoo are not still okay. We still agreed on fitting our dress together. She looks at the two options and based on her face she isn't feeling the two dresses I'm showing her.

"This suits you more," she handed me a black sleeveless dress.

"It's an engagement party, not a funeral." I rolled my eyes.

"Read the invitation letter next time... babe," she smirked before finding a dress for her. I felt my cheeks burned because of embarrassment. Gosh, she's still my wife but why are we acting like this?!

We eat our lunch in a fancy chinese restaurant. She paid for it and we become quiet after the waiter takes our orders. She used phone and didn't say anything to me. I felt the awkwardness and put her phone away. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"What?" she asked me.

"Why are you like this?" I asked her.

"Don't pretend you don't know," she smiled sweetly.

I looked on my different sides and saw people whispering and looking at us. She shrugged her shoulders and continued swiping on her phone again. I sighed and just used my phone too. I missed those times that she won't use her phone when we eat outside, she says it's a sign of disrespect and she wants me to just focus on her.

Those times.. we are both okay.

Those times... I wasn't a fool.

I stared at her beautiful face. I love her so much. And this is all my fault for not protecting her.

"Jisoo--"

"Your order is here, one beef.."

I bit my lower lip, she didn't heard me. Maybe next time.

•••

"Thanks for bringing me home... and for... coming with me.. outside of our room.." I shyly thanked her. She just chuckled and shook her head.

"Why you acting like a different person?" she asked me.

"So are you." I smiled bitterly.

Her smile fades and tries to explain herself but she stopped.

"I..I'm sorry you got through this, Jisoo.." I apologized.

"Yeah." she looks so annoyed and starts walking away.

Maybe this is for the best, just to walk away from each other. Few seconds later, I gasped when she suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. She starts kissing me passionately and hungrily. I couldn't help but to give in to her. I start kissing her back and threw my bag anywhere.

We went inside the room, she puts me on the wall and starts kissing my neck. down there. I was just moaning and feeling her on top of me.

"J-Jisoo... I.. oh please.." I bit my lips.

She stopped and stared at my eyes instead. Her eyes telling me she wants it. And I want it too.

"C-Can.. Can we do it?" she asked. "Just for the last time?"

My forehead creased, I see her eyes become sad. I stroke her cheeks, "Why are you still asking me that? I'm still your wife and always will be." I whispered.

"But.. I just feel you're not my wife anymore.. and I'm really.. really hurt about this. I'm confused already."

"I'm sorry.." I kissed her forehead and began crying. I never felt so guilty ever since.

She wiped my tears and kissed me again. I kissed her back and I didn't noticed that we are both naked already. We lay down on the bed, trying to fight who will manage. She goes on top of me and starts licking my belly down to my clit. I moaned hard and screamed like there's no tomorrow.

She starts entering her finger and watch me lose my mind.

"Jisoo! Oh my gosh!" I screamed, she's different right now. It's different.

"I couldn't hear you.." she giggled.

"Jisoo, please! Oh fuck, I'm... almost.. there.." I moved my hips as I felt I'm almost there. She kissed me on my lips and starts playing with my tongue, then I felt my release.

I gasped for air as she lays down beside me, laughing..

"You're calling my name and for what?" she chuckled.

"You're teasing me, Jisoo?" I flirtly asked.

She become scared, "Jennie it's midnight oh fuck!" I shut her up by sucking her tits. She moaned and pulled my hair.

I lick her neck down to her wet womanhood. I licked the water that's coming outside from her.

"Jennie! Oh my.. babe... please!" she screamed.

I put my womanhood on her face and did the sixty-nine position. I can't help but moan too as she licks me. Until, she starts entering her fingers again.

"J-Jisoo! You're ruining it!" I said angrily but turns out it's just like a little girl getting annoyed.

"Really? Sorry." she teased and licks me there again.

I thought of having a revenge and enters her, and this time she shouted my name. I did it as slow as I could just to tease her. Seeing her face makes me laugh. She wanted it so fast but I'm ruining it for her.

"Jenniee... please... stop teasing me!" her voice so hot right now because of her husky voice.

"Alright," I did it fast, and now she's moving her hips as if she's enjoying it.

We did it so many times that night and I couldn't even count how many times we screamed for each other's names.

•••

"Oh my gosh, I'm so done with Jisoo!" Chaeyoung teasing me as she reads my text last week when Jisoo and I fought. I rolled my eyes. "See? You're a terrible liar and did that with her again last night!"

"I said, I didn't." I denied.

"Your hickey says otherwise." she said and continued sketching.

"Fine, whatever." I laugh and grabs a popcorn on the ref.

It's been a month since my movie with Kai went well. Everyone loves me again.. but for how long? There are rumors that Jisoo and I broke up but saw us in the restaurant. My manager scolded me for that.

But I realize..

I don't give a damn about her anymore. What if people saw us? So what? She's my wife. So, it's very clear that I didn't cheat on her and we are still married. Once I finalized what I want to do.. I will go back to my own self again and treat her better... no.. the best.

"Your dress was delivered a while ago." Chaeyoung announced.

"Jisoo picked that for me." I blushed.

"It looks like you're going back to her again," she raised her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled. "I never left."

thank you 7k reads! that was fast love u all