Chapter 35

JISOO

"Seriously Jisoo? That's what you're going to tell me right when I came back?"

I let out a deep sigh. I told her that I haven't talk to the lawyer she wants me to meet. I'm having a second thoughts right now. And I'm so fucking coward to admit that I am not yet willing to give up on Jennie. This is why I don't want to go home because I know this will happened.

"I..I'm sorry Soo." I bit my lower lip.

"Just tell me if you still love her Jisoo, just admit it!"

I didn't say anything. I can't. This is so bad. This is so wrong. Tears fell from my eyes and I think I really deserve her madness. I want her to slap me so bad.

"You still love her.. even she lies to you?" she asked me.

I looked at her face confused, what does she mean that Jennie lies?

"You told me you went to her house but you also told me she didn't say anything to you." she chuckled.

"What?" I asked. "Does she have to tell me something?" I asked her.

"Since I know we are going to break up now... I am not going to let myself lose." She smiled bitterly. "I love you Jisoo. Ever since I've met you, I already love you. You make me feel things that no one let me feel before. But then, my parents decided to let me marry someone who I don't know. They told me I shouldn't be dating a woman and should date a man. They wanted me to have a child! But I didn't listened to them. I fought for you. I convinced you to come back here so when my parents meet you, maybe they'll change their minds." she sobbed. "But of course, that didn't happened. We got engaged. I was planning to run away on our wedding day to go back in states with you."

I don't know what to feel. I got mixed emotions. I couldn't speak, should I get mad? Should I cry? There's no words coming out from my mouth.

"Jennie knew. She was there at my engagement party.. I thought she will tell you, but I guess I am wrong."

Jennie knew? And when she had the chance to tell me.. she didn't?

"You're the one who fooled me first Soo. Don't turn things around! You married someone, you didn't tell me about your problem!" I yelled at her. As I realized she was painting Jennie as the bad guy.

"Sure Jisoo. I took everything from you, I made you look like a fool," she grinned. "But, you did the same Jisoo. You also made feel like a fool for believing that you love me. That you'll choose me whatever happens." she answered bitterly

"Are you.. are you doing this to get even on me?"

"No." Soojoo shook her head, "I am telling you the truth because that's what matters Jisoo. I just thought you're the woman I'll be spending my whole life with. But I am wrong. You cheated on me. You lied to me. You're now having second thoughts because of Jennie. So I guess, I'll stop fighting for you now because I can't compete with the woman you love if you already knew who will win."

I couldn't breathe. I don't know what to do or what to feel. I just become more confused than I am.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"I told you about Jennie because.. I just want you to think before you go back to her. I am so sorry Jisoo. I hope you find your happiness and I just hope that you'll live your life to the fullest." She said before walking towards the door.

She left me alone in our hotel room. Alone. Crying.

But why Jennie hid it from me? If she really cares about me she should've told me. I look like a fool. Does she did that so that I could go back to her? Is she really that selfish?

•••

"Yaah, how many days did you stayed here looking like a garbage?!"

I ignored her words and didn't talk. It's been a month since that confession happened. I just stayed here in my room without going out nor talking to anyone. Lisa might be worried that's why she's here. I also didn't eat, I just drink when I want to. Then I'll cry then sleep. That's just my cycle everyday and every night.

"Jisoo, you have to get up. You smell like a living beer." She scolded me as she tries to pull me up.

"Just kill me Lisa." I told her.

"Damn girl, I will after you took a bath," she said.

I looked at her face and starts crying. My tears didn't get tired from falling. They just know when to go down from my eyes.

"Jisoo.." Lisa looks so worried and hugged me. She knew I am so fucking sad.

I just felt so betrayed and used. I know I am not a perfect girlfriend to Soojoo. That I also did something wrong. But I loved her. Not more than Jennie but my love towards her was genuine and real. I just don't know why she didn't told me this. But why? Will I ran away with her if she told me? Fuck. I am so confused.

"I heard what happened." Lisa said. "Chaeyoung told me, she was with Jennie that night."

"You all knew?" I asked her.

"She told me about it like a week ago." She said. "And Soojoo contacted me. She said I should check up on you because you're not answering all of her texts and calls. She was.. worried. But she cleared that she's never coming back for you to be okay."

I nodded my head. She doesn't deserve me either. I am a trash. And Jennie used me again. She fooled me again. She had so many chances but she blew it. She chose not to talk. She's claiming that she is still my wife but she could not act like one.

"Jisoo, you have to fix yourself." Lisa said. "That one problem should not be your end. Got it?" I nodded my head did what she says.

After taking a bath, I noticed that Lisa cleaned the whole room. She also ordered lunch for us. I smiled at her when she looked at me.

"Come now sister. Let's eat." I sit down beside her and eat what she ordered. I haven't for so many days so I end up eating everything.

"Jisoo, what's your plan?" she asked.

"Nothing." I answered coldly.

"Nothing? You're not going to ask Jennie why she didn't tell you? Or are you not going back to her? We all knew you still love her. More than Soojoo. So much than Soojoo."

I looked at her before answering. "She lied to me Lisa...again. She chose to hide something from me again. And I am not going to trust her again."

"Jisoo, you should at least hear her side. Maybe she doesn't want to meddle with your relationship with Soojoo." She said

"She had so many chances Lisa. But she always fuck her chances."

"I understand your frustration Jisoo. If you don't want to go back to her then go meet the lawyer that Soojoo recommended to you. Then, you could ask Jennie's side. Then, we'll go back home."

I let out a deep sigh. Alright, maybe that is a good plan.

thank you 17k.

thank you 18k reads!

sorry i was very busy with studies, and today's my free time. stream lalisa now! <3