Chapter 29

happy 5 years blinks and blackpink! may we last forever lmao. anyway jensoo breathed 😭❤️❤️

JENNIE

"What's taking this so long?"

I heard Namjoon asked the director. The director apologized and told him that this guy will come as soon as possible. He reasoned that the guy I'm pairing with in this commercial is just tired.

After 40 minutes, a tall, cold, cool looking guy entered the room. All eyes are on him. He just walks casually and taps the director's back as if they are close. Namjoon rolled his eyes and entered the back stage. I have a photoshoot for a magazine that's why we have to end this commercial shoot early.

"Chanyeol, you're late again... How many times I told you to go early.. You're embarassing us to Miss Jennie.." I heard his make up artist scold him.

"Just thank me for coming here." He said before sitting down beside me. We are endorsing a ramen brand. My make up artist did my hair and retouched my make up before going behind the camera.

We did our thing after how many takes. It was longer than usual since this guy here doesn't want to participate. He doesn't want to smile, to eat, to drink, or anything! And knowing Director Park, he is kinda strict and rude. But today, he didn't even scolded him.

We pack our things as soon as possible. I saw the guy talking to the director. Director Park was talking to him casually before walking away. I saw him sighed and caught me looking at him. I look away immediately and went outside with my team.

When we arrived inside the photoshoot, I sincerely apologized to the team for being late. They seem to understand it when Namjoon told them Chanyeol was late. The guy earlier. So, do people know he is like that?

After two hours, we are finally done. Namjoon checked my schedules and told me to go home and rest since half of my day is very tiring and I have another shooting tomorrow.

But before going home, I wore my wig and my sunglasses and a cap to cover my face. I'm going shopping!

•••

I arrived at the mall and buy some stuff for myself. I distracted myself from being so broken by Jisoo. I know I hurt her so bad, but I didn't know seeing her happy without me will torn me apart this way.

"Next time, wear your mask."

I turn around and saw Chanyeol, wearing a disguise too! I almost didn't recognize him but his voice will makes you remember this guy. He handed me a face mask and I saw him shopping too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Shopping," he answered, I rolled my eyes because of his answer. "Before I marry someone that I don't know." He chuckles.

I looked at him, waiting him to tell more.

"Let's have dinner downstairs. I'll just go shopping and I'll share... some story." He said before walking away.

Marrying someone you don't know? Is that.. really possible?