Chapter 30

JISOO

"I have so many things to do here."

I looked at Soojoo, we're supposed to go home two days from now but she suddenly changes her mind. And what does she mean by so many things to do here? She doesn't even work here.

"What do you mean?" I asked her calmly.

"Jisoo, my family is here. I want to spend more days here. In fact, your restaurant is still on process, so calm down." she smiled.

"Calm down? I am losing my mind staying here Soo." I groaned.

She back hug me and placed her chin on my shoulder. "Yah, it's okay. It's better to let go on what's bothering you."

Jennie.

She is bothering me. She keeps on appearing everywhere here and I can't stop myself from looking at it. And making myself hurt. It's like, she really bloomed without me. It's like a slap on my face that she doesn't need or want me.

Ever since I stepped on that house, it's like everything came back. From the moment we met, we made love, we become together, then married. These memories keep on hunting me.

I don't think I can let go.

"Yeah. Whatever." I told her and just put back all my things inside the cabinet.

•••

"Yah!! Jisoo!"

"Jisoo!!"

I hugged the both of them from the moment I saw them. They are on their free day so we made it for us.

"You didn't even told us you'll be back!" Jeongyeon pouted.

Nayeon looked at her, "What do you mean? I didn't even know she left!" We all laugh. "But seriously Jisoo? What happened to you? And.." she looks at me from head to toe. "You look classy! You grew and up and you become matured huh," she smiled.

"I think we should take a seat first." I told them.

We are inside of a Japanese restaurant since Nayeon is craving for it and couldn't stop texting me last night. We ordered what we want first before getting back to a story time.

"You didn't even went to our wedding!" Nayeon pouted.

Oh shoot.

"I..I'm really sorry.." I shyly said. Jeongyeon just nodded and smiled while Nayeon acts like a brat who didn't get her lollipop.

"Hey, she said sorry." Jeongyeon chuckled. "So what happened Jisoo? I know you have a good explanation."

"I don't know if this is good though," I started, they all looked at me and starts listening. "Jennie and I separated already."

"WHAT?"

"Jinja?!"

I painfully smiled, "Yeah.. She wanted me gone because she wants and need her career more than me. And she thinks, she can't do what she wants while we are still together so I have to left."