Chapter 7

JENNIE

"Why would you two fight? I thought everything's okay?"

I thought so too.

I groaned and lay down on my bed, peacefully crying. I was so upset about what I have done. Jisoo should know but I didn't try to reach out for her. Instead, I became dumber and let all of these happened.

"Hey, Unnie..." Rosé called me.

"W..hat?" I said trying to cover my face.

"I'm so proud of you.." she said, I cried even more. "It's hard I know. Trying to protect your career and Jisoo. And you did it very well. I'm always here for you, okay?" I heard her said.

"I'm such a failure wife.." I sobbed. "What should I do?" I asked

"Jisoo is very understanding woman unnie, maybe try to reach her out more. Try harder. I know she should also cooperate, but she's just starting and adjusting to her new life... so being this kind of busy is messing her up." she suggested.

I kept quiet and think for a second. She's right. Jisoo is still new to fame. I should've known better since I am already model from the start. This kind of problem shouldn't be a problem to me right now. I should talk to her, right now.

I stood up and wipe my tears. Rosé didn't speak and just watch me while I dress and while I fix myself. I wore a simple make up, black croptop and jeans paired with rubber shoes. I kissed Rosé's cheek before running to the parking lot. I smiled, we are married now... We can still fix this.

I drive to her restaurant immediately. I saw the servers cleaning up everything.

"Miss Jennie!" A waitress waved to me. "Sorry, but we're closed—"

"I know... Where's Jisoo?" I asked while smiling.

"Oh, I think they went to a bar with Mr. Taehyung and Ms. Momo." She smiled. I nodded my head and thanked her before running to my car again.

Bar?

Oh.. her favorite bar!

I drove there as fast as I can. While parking, I saw Momo entering her car. She looks like she is in bad mood and drove away fast. What happened? I went out from my car and entered the bar. Some people recognized me and tried to take a picture of me but I didn't care.

As I roam my eyes everywhere.. I stopped when I saw Taehyung hugging Jisoo. Jisoo is.. drunk and crying. I can't hear what are they talking about. I wanted to walk and grab my wife but I just froze. I didn't do anything. And just watched them.

It looks like she doesn't need me anymore.

I walk away, feeling hopeless.

"Fuck this." I murmured before going home.

I went to Rosé's condo. She was smiling when she saw me but that smile fade away when she noticed I'm not in a good mood. I lay down and stared at the ceiling. I should be there, not him. I should be the one hugging her because I'm her wife but why did I froze there and looked like a loser? Why?!

"Unnie, do you want some tea?" I didn't answer her. I just heard the door closed and I began crying.

I'm hopeless.