Chapter 1

Warning: r-18 ahead.

JISOO

"Congratulations Jisoo and Jennie!"

I smiled when I heard that. It's good to see and heard that from those people who doubted us before. And now, look at us. Both millionaire and we only love each other. This is a fresh new start. I looked at Jennie who is standing beside me. She is greeting every person we passed by and thank them for coming. We just married a while ago and now what we feel is indescribable.

"I wish you nothing but good health and happy marriage!" Momo smiled and hugged us both.

"Thank you," Jennie thanked her and hugged her back.

"How about you and Heechul? Aren't you going to marry too?" I asked to tease her. She rolled her eyes, I saw them fighting before coming inside. "Catfight?" I chuckled.

"More like beast fight." The three of us laugh. After that, we both waved our hands to say good bye to them.

We celebrated on my restaurant of course. Taehyung as the chef who volunteered himself to cook all his specialty for my special day. I couldn't thank him enough. He is really a best guy indeed.

After the party everyone who came went straightly to their homes. I looked at Jennie who is busy talking to her assistant about what they will going to do at the gifts we received. Looking at her body makes me want to kiss her and do our honeymoon already. Her dress is fit to her and that's why she showed her perfect body curve. I saw her turn her head to me and winked.

Okay that's it young lady. You'll scream my name later.

"Ma'am Jisoo, the car is already ready." I turned around and saw my driver. I nodded and called Jennie's name. She nodded her head before walking towards me. I wrapped my hand on her waist when she is already beside me. I can't believe she is already my wife.

"You're so clingy."

"You're so hot." She kissed my cheek and we both laughed.

When we arrived inside the car our hands didn't separated from each other. Holding her hand makes me feel secure and feel all the love inside my body. I can't believe she is really my wife now. Time really flies so fast.

I think nothing can separate us from each other.

We both arrived at our own house. It's a two-storey house, it's our dream house actually. We both bought the furniture and all other things. I didn't know buying things is fun when you are with the right person. We always laugh and tell silly jokes when we are buying those things.

"Our first house together." Jennie said when we both stared at our house.

"As a married couple." I added.

"Let's go."

As usual, we still held each other's hands. We arrived inside, Jennie turned on the lights. I smiled quickly, it's beautiful than I thought. This house will be full of love and laughter. I promise that.

"I already love everything." She said.

"I love my wife." I answered and looked at her amazing face. She moved her head closer to me to give me a soft kiss on my lips.

But that kiss didn't end as a kiss.

She kissed me deeper and I answered it politely by opening my mouth so she could enter. I hold her chin to guide her, we both closed our eyes and I felt the wall behind me. After a long kiss, we both stopped and catch our breathe. I chuckled and so did she.