"We still smell bad." I chuckled

"Why not shower together?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Great idea."

And just like the plan. We both showered, naked. While the hot shower is pouring on our body. I kissed Jennie's neck as she moans. I didn't stop kissing her neck and moved my tongue at the back of her ear. While my one hand playfully moved on it's own to her spot, entering her hole sweetly.

"Mhmm..Jisoo-yah.."

"I love you."

I continued entering finger in and out. She is screaming my name as her body weakens. As soon as she cum, we both catch our breathe. She turned off the shower.

"My turn."

"If... I let you." I smirked.

"Try me."

She kissed my lips and I kissed her passionately. We are both kissing each other and we didn't realized we are on the bed already. She was on the top, I didn't know she is serious about it. I tried to bring her down but she didn't let me. If this is what my wife wants, then okay. I will be the bottom tonight.

Her kiss moves down and it reached my right nipple. She sucked it and the only thing I can do is scream her name. Oh fuck, why does it have to be so yummy when she do this?

"AH!" I didn't know she already entered her finger inside me. She slowly played my clit using her thumb and all I can do is enjoy her fingers inside me.

"Do you like it Jisoo-yah?" she asked in her husky voice.

"I love it.." I smiled but my smiled fade away when she moved her fingers inside me so fast. I moved my hips so that I can really feel it inside me. "Jennie, I'm-"

"Shh..."

"Ahhh... ahh!"

"I love you Jisoo.."

"I..I love you J-Jennie!!"

*

"Good morning beautiful.."

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a beautiful woman smiling at me, wearing her sleeveless rose gold silk dress. Her hair is wavy and messy at the same time but she is so pretty... is this really my wife?

"Good morning love." I greeted back.

"Can a chef judge the breakfast I made?" she smiled widely.

I want to fuck her again.

"I will—mhmm!" she kissed me on my lips so fast. After a few minutes she let go and giggled. This woman..

"Come on," she said and walked away. I sighed and get up, first day of getting married and I'm already excited. I washed my face and mouth before walking downstairs. I already smelled the meat and the fried rice.

She smiled widely when she saw me already. We both sit down across each other. "Smells good?" she asked.

I nodded my head, "Who taught you to cook?"

"Youtube." I laughed. She doesn't know how to cook that's why she needed the help of that app, this woman is really cute.

We both ate our first breakfast together in peace. She shared her experience on cooking these foods and I shared her my first experience on cooking. We are both listening to each other's stories and just laugh on how crazy we are. I hope this kind of scenario will last.

My phone vibrated so I opened it. I just received a message from the pet center. This would be my first gift to Jennie as a married couple. I know she would love this.

From: Pet center

Hello Mrs. Kim, the order you purchased will deliver today and they are on their way. Thank you for buying and I hope your wife will enjoy. Have a great day ahead.

I smiled and that caught Jennie's attention. She faked a cough and raised her eyebrow. I chuckled, she gets jealous so easily. "Who's that?" I smiled when I realized that even her cheeks are angry.

"No one." I smiled to tease her.

"What do you mean no one?! Are you cheating on me?! I swear to God, I'll cut you head off—"

Her rant was cut off when we heard the door bell rang. I knew it, they already arrived!

I stood up immediately and run outside to open the gate. I heard Jennie called my name..sorry love, you should be surprise about my gift. I opened the gate and saw the delivery guy holding a big box. They are here!

"Good Morning, Mrs. Kim?" she asked

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I let the four of them entered inside our house so that they could bring the four boxes inside. I signed on the receipt after showing them my ID. I closed the gate and entered the house and saw Jennie checking the box.

"What's these?" She asked.

"Open it." I handed her the cutter. She opened it nicely using the cutter. She was surprised when we heard the cute sound after she opened it.

"Aw! Aw!"

"Oh my goodness!" she nearly cried. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Should I say surprise?" she hit my arm and hugged me immediately. I hugged her back and kissed her head.

"It's so cute.." she wiped her tears. I chuckled and ruffled her hair, this girl..

"Open everything, silly." She took out the first blue cage from the box with a dog inside. I smiled when I saw her playing it and saying hi to it. After that, she opened the second box. She screamed when she saw another cage with a dog in it again. I covered my ears, she screams like there's no tomorrow.

"Another one!" she exclaimed so happily.

"Open the other one." I told her, she carried the second cage first outside the box before opening the third box. I saw her eyes twinkled when she saw a third dog. She screamed again and carried the dog outside of the box. I smiled widely.

Seeing her happy like this wants me to buy all the dogs in the world.

"Is it a dog again?" she asked herself when there's only one box left. I bit my lower lip, she'll expect so much. She opened the fourth box and her happy face turned into a disappointed one when she saw what's inside. "Yah! You didn't told me you only bought three dogs!" she said.

"You didn't ask—ouch!" she pinched my leg and it hurts. She glared at me and rolled her eyes. I want to kiss her again.

"Aww! Hello everyone!" she opened the door of the cages, letting the three dogs out. "Kuma, Kai, and Dalgom." She read their names aloud. "Aww! Welcome to the family."

"Aw! Aw! Aw!" the three of them barked together and lick Jennie's feet. Jennie giggled and hugged all of them. She turned around and hugged me as we both lose our balance and I end up laying on the floor.

"You're heavy." I teased her.

"I love you." She kissed my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her softly before we both closed our eyes.

Married life isn't bad after all.

how's the first chapter? idk why are u guys asking me if this will hurt, seriously... i don't know too 😭