Chapter 2

A/N: A picture of Carlos above.

RING! RING! RING! My alarm goes off.

"Ugh." I groan. It's Monday morning. I have to wake up earlier than my mom and my sister because my sister and I share a bathroom, so she always takes her time in there doing god know what.

According to her, she takes her own sweet time because she needs to look hot, to attract attention. Yes, my sister is as slutty and popular as most of the female population at our school. My sister is in her senior year while Zack, Liv and I were in our junior. I hated school. I was a loser, a loner, a klutz and probably the most hated girl at school. 

I quickly got out of bed and showered before my sister could wake up, then I heard a loud, irritated knock on the bathroom door.

"What are you doing in there? Hurry up! Fiona needs to use the bathroom too!" My mother screeched.

"Besides, you wouldn't be able to look decent, even if you tried." My sister sneered.

My mom and sister laughed.

Once I finished, I opened the bathroom door and dragged my feet downstairs for breakfast. Fiona sneered "You'd better hurry up unless you want to run after the bus." 

Fiona had been given a car to go to school in, while I had to take the bus.

I gulped down some milk and toast and bolted out the door.

As soon as I opened the front door to leave, I saw the hottest guy I had ever seen. He was even hotter than Zack.

He had dark messy hair and was wearing a gray hoodie with Khaki trousers.

He looked around my age.

"Unless you want to eat a couple of flies, you should close your mouth." The hot guy smirked.

I closed my mouth which I hadn't realized was open and tried to shake myself out of the trance. He'd never pay attention to me anyway, so I turned my head in time to see the bus pulling away.

I had missed the bus.

Now, I 'd have to walk to school. Ugh. 

The hot guy saw me in despair and said "What happened? Were you too busy checking me out that you have missed your ride to school?"

"No...I-I- ughh!" I sighed in frustration. "Go ahead! rub it in my face! make fun of me!"

Mr. I'm so hot guy seems taken aback for a second. When he snaps out of it he says, "Why, that was not my intention at all."

I had enough. This guy is being so darn annoying.

"Then what?" I snap.

"Wow, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today." He says, smirking.

"Ugh." I huff and start walking as fast as I can towards school.

It's only a ten minute walk.

"Are you afraid of being late? Is that what this is about?" He's back.

Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Why do you care?" I snap.

"Ooh Angel thinks she has a chance with me." He mocks.

"What's your problem?" I said finally.

"Nothing. I just like seeing you mad. You look cute when you're mad." This time he was asking for it. 

I reach up and try to slap him. With one lazy swipe of his hand, he catches mine.

"Who are you? What do you want? " I ask.