Epilogue

It's been four years since I finished college and one year since I got my degree.

After graduating high school, I had no idea where I wanted to go next, or even what I wanted to do. My choice was made when I took up a keen interest in child psycology. I really wanted to help kids, let out their emotions and not have to bottle them up. Because I knew what that felt like.

I majored in Psychology and got my master's degree about two years after.

My friends and I got split up after high school. Of course, most of us managed to stay in touch with each other.

Zack called me one day, during our senior year, to tell me that he was gay.

I was shocked, but I was glad he trusted me enough to know that I wouldn't change anything between us. He was still my best friend, and nothing could change that.

After finding out that Kaleb was gay too, the two really clicked it off.

They started dating only in our senior year, after Layla and I set them up.

They are still a couple even though college was rough on them.

It was rough on all of us.

We all got scattered and split up in different colleges.

Liv and Zack got into NYU, while the twins, Kaleb and Layla went abroad.

Kaleb went to the UK to study while Layla went to study interior design in France.

I went to UC Santa Barbra here in California, while my boyfriend went to UC Berkely.

Being away from him was the hardest part about it.

Thankfully we lived in the same state, unlike our friends, but we could only see each other over the weekends.

College was tough, nonetheless.

I'm glad it's over though.

I'm now here in Paris on a vacation with my boyfriend, who's currently working.

I sigh and get off the bed.

"Baby." I whine, sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and peppering kisses down his jaw.

He looks up and looks at me, concerned.

"Angel, what's wrong? Are you alright?" He asks, worry etched on his face.

His concern for me melts my heart.

"Carlos, I'm fine, just terribly bored. We're out here in Paris with this amazing view, that too on vacation, and here you are working your ass off." I say.

He kisses me softly, causing butterflies to dance around in my stomach.

"I'm sorry, Babe. Tell you what, we can go to this fancy restaurant Layla recommended, we can even visit her if you want! Let's do some sight seeing today." He says, saying the word 'restaurant' with a french accent.

I break out into a smile for the first time since we landed in Paris.

"Do you promise to not touch anything work related for the rest of our trip?" I ask, holding out my pinky.

He nods and smiles, latching his pinky onto mine.

"I promise. Now let's go." He says, packing up all his stuff.

Just as I'm about to open our bathroom door to change, Carlos says,

"Oh and Angel?"

"Yeah?"