Bonus: changlix

Depuis le début

"we can change it back, you know?"

changbin turned around and looked felix smiling behind him. shaking his head changbin held felixs hand "no absolutely not. i like this one."

"but you miss seeing junho don't you?"

changbin shook his head "im just not used it. i saw the same picture for almost nine years." felix smiled as he gave changbins hand a small squeeze "you know i don't nor wouldn't mind pictures of junho. i know he was a big part of your life and hes also joonies appa. it's a role i would never take away from either you. we can change it back any time you want."

"i love you," changbin turned to look at felix and gave him a sencere smile "thank you for understanding."

felix smiled brightly as he leaned his head on changbins shoulder. "changbin?"

changbin hummed as he continues to stare at the portrait. "we haven't talked much about junho other than that one time. do you want to talk about it?" felix asked making changbin sigh closing his eyes "you don't-"

"let's sit down first." changbin said as he guided felix over to the living room where they saw chan and joonie trying to teach the puppy tricks.

taking a deep breath in changbin starts talking "junhos birthday is coming up-" for some reason changbin couldn't finish the sentence. that's when he realized the reason he hadn't been able to talk about it. felix reached over holding both their hands together giving changbin a reassuring smile; the smile that made changbin feel everything was fine.

"his birthday is at the end of this month, the same month as joonie. november, but it's also the month i lost both yunho and my father.

I remember how junho would joke around about joonie being born the same day as his birthday. we even made a silly bet that if he did I wouldn't change a single diaper." changbin laughed lightly making felix more relief seeing bin less distressed.

(not me typing yunho instead of junho, like right idea but the wrong bitch lol )

"junho won and joonie was born four days before his birthday and four days after the day my father passed away. we always said that dad sent us joonie to bring us happiness.

i had never seen junho that happier than when he found out he was pregnant with joonsu. he would make sure to follow everything the doctor recommended. he would walk around talking to joonie in his tummy way before he even had ears.

he read books and books about parenting. we would lay in bed at four in the morning eating french fries talking about what brand of blankets were the best.we dreamed about loving each other forever.

every single november theres one rainy day that just reminds me how that didn't happen.

junho started getting stomach pains as soon as he gave birth to joonie. i didn't see it concerning back then until two months later they were still there and seemed stronger.

the pains were extremely intense that junhos knees whould give out from pain. i remember seeing him in so much pain and not being able to do much but to hold him safely in my arms.

he refused to go to the doctor or any medical facility. no matter how much i expressed my concern he would deny. i didn't want to force junho to do anything he didn't want to do especially on how worked up he would he get about the subject.

as the days passed by he wouldn't leave joonies side and would constantly ask me to work less. during that time he suggested we take that picture, the one and only family picture as three that i would ever have. i have a feeling thats when he knew how severe his pain was.