13

♥︎

10 weeks later

hyunjin paced back and forth carrying hyeon while he was on the phone. once he successfully got an appointment he walked towards the bedroom knocking softly smiling at seungmin.

"hey minnie they said they can see you in an hour. with traffic however we should get going." hyunjin said making seungmin nod his eyes droopy and extremely tired but still returned the smile to hyunjin.

hyunjin helped seungmin get ready since he hadn't sleep the past two days constantly getting headaches and loss of appetite. hyunjin knew something was up and was able to get an emergency doctors visit.

after an hour of driving mainly the city traffic they made it with nurses waiting at the entrance helping seungmin in.

hyunjin waited in the waiting room with a surprisingly quiet hyeon. hyeon was a very loud but polite three year old however hyunjin noticed how much he cared for his appa and that's probably the reason he's been extremely quiet.

hyunjin hugs hyeon tightly as they watch a random kids show on hyunjins phone to distract them for a while.

it was more than an hour later when they called for hyunjin and led him to the room seungmin had been admitted. hyeon quickly requested to be next to seungmin to which hyunjin carefully did.

"i'll go ahead and get your discharge papers and you should be on your way." the nurse said seungmin and hyunjin nodded.

hyunjin was relieved as he realized it wasn't anything serious he went over and gave seungmin a soft peck "what happened?"

seungmin smiled he looked more awake and he had more color he reached for one of hyunjins hands and placed it directly onto of his stomach.

hyunjins eyes widen with a wide smile "really?" seungmin nodded as he reached for the small sonogram and handing to hyunjin.

"appa better?" hyeon asked placing his small hands on either side of seungmins face making chuckle "yes baby, appa is better."

~

felix was on high alert as they walked while changbin easily carried joonsu although he could walk perfectly since he had gotten his cast off two days ago. however felix was on high defense saying they needed to be careful.

joonsu didn't mind and would agree with whatever felix said since he knew if he did then felix would probably stay overnight.

when felix suggested they go get fresh air at the park changbin agreed not knowing he would have to carry joonsu the whole time however he would agree with felix in hopes the blonde would agree to spend the night.

once they arrived the park changbin tried to put joonsu down only to get a panicked look from felix. "lixie i want water." joonsu asked since it was a warm day.

felix nodded "i saw a shop down the street i'll be right back." felix offered however changbin shook his head "i'll go. you two wait here if anything happens call me." changbin said putting joonsu down carefully as felix agreed and walked off.

joonsu held onto felix side not because he was in pain but because he wanted too. "let's go sit at that bench." felix suggests as they carefully make their way over joonsu refusing to let felix carry him "lixie i'm fine. remember dr.wang said i walk!"

"felix!"

"felix!?"

felix turned around furrowing his eyebrows since he didn't immediately recognize the voice until he saw the owner of that voice.

"san?"

san catches his breath before pulling felix in for a hug which felix returned. "i can't believe it, is this really you? felix?" san asked making felix laugh until he felt a tug he smiled and looked at joonsu who was hiding behind him.

"lixie can you carry me?" joonsu asked softly felix nodded joonsu immediately wrapping his arms around felix trying to ignore the stranger.

"this is my friend san do you want to say hello?" felix asked as he noticed joonsu become very quiet. joonsu shook his head and tightened his arms around felix.

felix gave san an apologetic smile who laughed and shook it off "no worries. i saw you from across the road but wasn't sure since i saw you with this cute little guy. but when i saw your freckles i knew it was you!" felix laughed along with san.

"i ran over here because i actually wanted to invite you-"

"lixie my ankle hurts!" joonsu said in pain felix immediately held joonsu closer "where baby? do you want me to call dad? do you want medicine?" felix asked concerned joonsu only shook his head.

"it hurts lixie." joonsu said this time felix could hear the mixture of his voice with tears making him arm he rubbed small circles on joonsu back giving a kiss on his forehead. he said some comforting words sending san once more an apologetic smile who nodded understandably. "we'll go to the doctors once dad gets back okay?"

"he just got his cast off from his ankle." felix explained san smiled "that's great but since there seems to be pain it's best to go check it out."

"as i was saying i wanted to personally come over and invite-"

"everything alright?" changbin asked felix his eyes looking at san almost glaringly.

san turned around and smiled as he noticed how he makes sure both felix and six year old are okay.

"san this is changbin, changbin this is a friend of mine san." felix said changbin nodded shaking san hand firmly.

"i actually saw felix from across the street and thought it would be the best to hand him the invitation to my wedding." san said pulling out the invitation from his pocket handing to changbin since felix was carrying joonsu. "it would be an honor to have you and your family join me and my fiancé." san said to felix who smiled and nodded.

"thanks we'll try our best to make it." changbin said making san nod happily "well i should get going before my fiancé buys the whole store if he hasn't already." san said making felix laugh as san said his goodbyes "get well buddy!" he said before rushing off.

changbin furrowed his eyebrows at the statement "joonies ankle is hurting i think we should go to the doctors its only a few blocks away." felix said quickly changbin was about to speak when joonsu looked at his dad.

"lixie it doesn't hurt anymore." joonsu said felix blinked "are you sure? we can go just to make sure and get you something for the pain." joonsu shook his head as he tried to get out of felix grip.

felix hesitates and lets joonsu down only for his eyes to widen. "see im fine lixie! dad where's my water?" joonsu said changbin smiled in amusement as he handed joonsu a water bottle.

felix shook his head changbin pulled him closer as he crossed his arms.

"like father like son."

♥︎

joonsu is my favorite. originally his name was minjoon but it didn't make sense 😂
so i changed it to joonsu being close to junho