Bonus: changlix

i recently got writers block that was probably because of my depressive episode but im feeling better seeing everyones votes and comments on this story.

this is a changlix bonus chapter but it explains more about junho since there is a lot of confusion.

another note, please be mindful of you comments. as you know english is not my strength and there might be some mistakes or misunderstandings. just kindly ask me for clarification instead of assuming or demanding anything from me.

stay safe

♥︎

"are you sure they'll like the surprise?"

"binnie stop worrying about it! they've been asking for one non stop."

changbin sighed in defeat as he still worried about the decision they had just made. felix noticed immediately wrapped his arms around the olders neck making changbin visibly less tense.

"i don't know what i seriously would've done without you." changbin said sincerely as he holds felix close "and we wouldn't have insu." changbin adds shaking his head at the thought of not having the adorable four month old. "don't think about that, you have all of us and we have you. plus all we did was get them a puppy." felix said smiling shaking his head at the olders reaction.

"relax binnie everything will be fine." felix said as he played with few strands of hair on the back of changbins head. felix was caught of guard when changbin started placing gentle kisses alongside his jaw trailing down his neck.

just then the from gate alarm rang making felix get out of changbins hold and rush to open the door waiting for his babies. the moment he unlocked the front door joonie rushed in straight to felix arms.

"lixie! i missed you!"

"you were only gone for three hours."

jeongin laughed as he walked in with insu who immediately wanted to be held by changbin. chan walked in with the small bag with the kids necessities handing it over to felix.

felix smiles as he sees changbin holding insu with one arm while hugging joonsu with his other as they giggle.

once felix gets back he takes hold of insu. "can i have my surprise now?" joonsu asked his parents who nodded as changbin and chan walked out of the living room to get the surprise.

"lixie! innie said i would have more cousins in the future isn't that fun!!" joonsu said making felixs eyes widen as he looks over to jeongin. "i said maybe and in a few years!" jeongin said mostly to joonie who giggled.

felix didn't get a chance to speak when changbin walked in with the small golden retriever followed by chan who was laughing at how changbin carried the puppy.

"a puppy! lixie! you and daddy got me and insu a puppy!" joonsu said excitedly jumping up and down as changbin placed the puppy on joonsus lap.

"yes, chan and innie will show how to properly take care of him." felix said as he held a sleepy insu in his arms. joonsu cheered as he held the puppy while chan and jeongin talked about how to take care of the new family member.

felix smiled at the sight but noticed how changbin held his gaze on the newest portrait. felix looked at jeongin who also noticed and signaled for him to hand insu over while suggesting to chan and joonie to go outside.

changbin stared at new portrait, the one that replaced the one with junho. every single time changbin saw joonie getting excited or his eyes light up he saw junho. joonie constantly reminded him of junho. now the pictures were gone replaced with an updated one of all four of them yet it was still difficult to adjust to.