16

♥︎

"bye daddy! bye lixie!"

felix waved back as he finish packing his things to head out. "i'm going to my apartment after work today do you think you can get jisung to look after him while either of us get home?"

"why are you going to your apartment? i thought you said you had all your clothes here already?" changbin asked tilting his head he even thought felix wasn't chans roommate anymore.

felix furrowed his eyebrows "i have other stuff left at my apartment that i can't just pack in a bag." changbin nodded as he started to think.

"move in?"

"no?"

"why?"

"i don't want to depend on you. im my own person. i work for me and i do what i love. moving in will make me feel im living off you and i dont want that." felix said as he thinks at how much changbin had been constantly giving him without realizing. first it was the small gifts and then the car.

"i never said to quit your job i said to move in."

"i don't know. it's to quick don't you think so?" it had not been a year since they even met and felix was concerned at how drastically his life had changed in the last eight months.

"timing doesn't matter when it comes to eternity."

"eternity? you see me as your forever?"

"yes."

felix didn't notice when changbin had gotten closer but he smiled as he pulled him into a gentle kiss. "i'll think about it." changbin nodded at the answer before both of them rushed to work.

~

after getting stuck in traffic for an hour felix was glad to see his apartment door. although he hadn't been there in at least a month for a few minutes.

he used his keys to open the door noticing a new pair of shoes which he assumed were chans.

until he hear unusual sounds coming from chans room that where getting louder and louder. felix eyes widen as he covers them quickly rushing to his room that was on the other side of the apartment.

he rushed and looked for his noise canceling headphones and quickly put them on letting out a breath of relief.

felix looked around his room that was untouched since the last time he had been there. he went to his closet and got out the coat he originally came for but saw the tiny blue box at the far corner and sadly smiled picking it up.

he walked to his bed and opened the box that had the fluffy white knitted blanket he was supposed to hold iseul with. a tiny pair of matching shoes. felix put them back knowing well his limits but decided to take the box.

felix didn't watch were he was going when he accidentally hit his desk chair that hit the desk that came in contact with the wall making a loud sound he could hear through the headphones.

it didn't take long before a shirtless chan ran into the door with wide eyes.

"felix!"

felix stood there confused since chan never walked into his room like that "what are you doing here?"

"i live here?"

"you do?" chan said that came out more like a question felix tilted his head "what i mean is you haven't been here for almost three months. hold on i have to go tell jeongin it was just you, he was-"

chan didn't even finish saying as he walked out the room and soon returned with jeongin by his side giving felix a sheepishly smile.

"what i was trying to say was that i just didn't know if you were still living here."

felix sighed "i know and changbin asked me to move in but im still deciding." jeongin went and sat next to felix noticing the blue box. "can i open it?" felix nodded although chan quickly went and sat in between the two.

jeongin smiled at the beautiful baby items remembering how felix told him about iseul when changbin had gone on a two day trip and asked jeongin and chan to stay over.

"actually now that your here felix, we wanted to suggest something." chan said hoping to distract felix whose eyes were glued to the box slowly getting sadder as he nodded asking chan to continue.

"we don't want to rush you but jeongin and i we're talking about him moving in. you can leave your stuff and your always welcome here whenever. we just want to know if you agree?"

felix looked at the two smiling and nodding "we can figure something about this but i think i made my mind up."

jeongin slowly placed everything back in delicately and handed it back to felix.

"im moving in with my two favorite seo's"

♥︎
small chapter

also when i think of changlix i think of rosie huntington-whiteley and jason statham.

for some reason they give me same couple vibes 😂 what do you think?