4

warning: mentions of miscarriage

♥︎

"he's so adorable!" felix exclaims as he plays with the toddlers hair who is to focused on the movie to even notice.

"did you listen to anything i just said?" seungmin asked annoyed at his friend. "yes. you want me to tutor your nephew." felix replied practically in awe with the anything the toddler does.

seungmin sighed closing his eyes trying not lose his patience. "felix i'm serious. i just want to make sure you know that hyunjins "brother" can be a bit cold." seungmin replied.

"why do you air quote brother?"

"because they're not really brothers, but joonsu is still my nephew." seungmin replied "but did you get what i said before?"

felix rolls his eyes "seungmin i deal with parents all the time it's part of my job. nothing i've never done before. plus i'll be tutoring your nephew not the dad." felix replied making seungmin smile.

"so you'll do it?"

"yeah why not? you know my fees and everything right?" felix shrugged as he smiled down at hyeon who yawned and cuddled into felix.

seungmin clapped his hands in excitement "yes i'll tell hyunjin and he'll deal with the rest!" seungmin said excited.

the movie ended and seungmin noticed hyeon was fast asleep on felix. "i'll go lay him down since it's during his nap time then we can order something to eat." seungmin said to which felix only heard the last part. seungmin got up and had to basically pry his son of felix.

just as seungmin was able to pick up his son his phone started ringing. seungmin looked at the contract name and smiled. "it's hyunjin can you get?" seungmin asked as he left the room.

felix nodded and before he could say anything he was cut off from the other line. "hey baby."

felix's eyes widen as he tried to held in his laugh "i don't condone cheating." felix said as the line went silent.

"it's felix by the way. seungmin went to go put hyeon down for a nap." felix replies making hyunjin laugh. "felix! i was just calling minnie to tell him my brother agreed to your tutoring services for my nephew. i'm writing up the contract right now and just so you know we'll pay double your fee rate." hyunjin explains.

"that's great do you have the details?" felix asked. "yes i have the schedule and contract all together. you know what i'll have our driver take it to you and you can let me know of any changes or sign it if you agree." hyunjin explains quickly "sure." felix replied.

"perfect he should be there in twenty minutes. oh and tell minnie i love him." hyunjin said as he hanged up making felix laugh.

seungmin walked back and raised an eyebrow at felix how was laughing. "your husband is whipped." felix replied making seungmin roll his eyes "he said to tell you that he loves you. how cheesy." felix said making seungmin laugh as well.

"did he tell you why he called?" seungmin asked since he heard them talking for a while. "oh yes he said his brother agreed and that he's sending a driver over with contract so i can sign it." felix replied making seungmin smile.

"thank you so much felix! i promise my nephew is the sweetest angel." seungmin said excited because he didn't trust just anyone with joonsu.

"seungmin every kid is an angel to me." felix smiled as he reached out to hold his necklace. seungmin reached out and held felix other hand. "you know, you can always try again. don't get discouraged it's all about the timing." seungmin said as felix sadly smiled at him.

"seungmin how can i try when it takes two to make a baby." felix replied softly laughing. "you act like it's hard for you to find a nice guy when you obviously get asked out every time you go out." seungmin said in disbelief.

"they're all "eh" maybe i'm still grieving unconsciously." felix replied making seungmin shake his head. "what about that guy what was his name? san?" seungmin asked making felix shake his head. "he's just a good friend of mine we realize we aren't each other's type." felix explained the situation almost making laugh at the memory.

they were were startled when the the door bell went off. seungmin quickly went to answer greeting minho. "hyunjin said to give these over to your friend?" minho asked to which seungmin nodded as he led him to the the living room

felix was surprised but smiled at the unknown man that walked in. "minho this felix he's a good friend of mine. felix this is minho he's the company driver." seungmin introduces the two.

"i'm just the driver to you seungmin?" minho asked shaking his head. "and hyunjins friend. there happy?" seungmin added sarcastically. minho shrugged handing the sealed envelope to felix.

felix went ahead and opened it and made sure to look at the schedule and contract carefully. it didn't take long since they were clear and straight to the point.

"do you have a pen?" felix asked the two who seemed to be still be bickering. minho nodded and reached into his pocket handing it over.

"you know, now that i think about it i think felix and jisung have the same birthday." seungmin said making minho raise his eyebrows. "september 14?" minho asked felix directly who shook his head looking at seungmin. "september 15th." felix stated before going back to looking at the schedule.

minho glared at seungmin "i'll make sure to let jisung know that you don't even know when his birthday is."

felix when ahead and handed the contract back to minho who smiled at him before glaring back at seungmin.

"i have to get going, nice meeting you felix." minho said before leaving. seungmin rolled his eyes before asking "are you picking up joonsu?" minho nodded smiling at the mention of the only child minho can tolerate.

♥︎

i listened to my pace this morning and when they sing "take your time" it just hits home.