8

♥︎

"lixie~ lixie~"

that's all changbin heard from his son for the past two days since felix had quit. changbin didn't know how to explain the situation to joonsu.

"lixie is coming today!" joonsu said as he skipped in to the kitchen with a bright smile.

"felix might not come today joonsu."

"why?" joonsu replied as his smile instantly turned into a frown.

"because he has an emergency." changbin didn't know how but he knew he had to fix the mess he made because he can't take another frown from his son.

"then i'll see lixie on saturday!" joonsu replied happily once again as he ate his breakfast.

the doorbell rung and before changbin could do anything they heard it open. "your favorite human being is here!"

changbin rolled his eyes shaking his head in disagreement.

"uncle minho!"joonsu said running up to minho who catches him carrying him up.

"go get your backpack or we'll be late again." minho said to which joonsu giggled nodded.

"i'm picking up my son from school today." changbin said sternly once he made sure joonsu was out of sight.

minho stood in shook with wide eyes not sure if he heard right or his hearing was worsening. "ok ill be ready in case you-"

"no. its final i will pick him up."

-

changbin walked from his car straight to hyunjins office ignoring everyone and anything that would try to get him of track.

"i need you to get the tutor back." changbin demanded and slammed the door shut. hyunjin kept signing the papers on his desk without reacting to the scene infront of him.

"i told you to be nice to him."

"i don't care what you said to me. just get him back!" changbin said raising his voice.

"look you have to admit what you did to felix was disrespectful, i know because my seungminie kept on telling me everything felix told him. how am i supposed to get him back when all you did was get angry at him for doing more than was expected to." hyunjin replied crossing his arms.

changbin rolled his eyes "i won't do it again. now get him back how many times do i have to repeat myself."

"look we can just get another tutor for joonsu. jeongin has a list with the best of the best-"

"no. get back the tutor joonsu is comfortable with."

hyunjin smirked "i don't it's just joonsu who is comfortable with felix's presence." changbin stared blankly at him.

"do whatever it takes to him back. it's joonsu's happiness on the line and i will not have my son be upset." changbin said to which hyunjin sighed and nodded.

"i'll talk to seungmin and see if he can help us out but i can't guarantee you anything." hyunjin said expecting for changbin to yell at him.

except he just walked out the office slamming the door storming off to him office.

"what's on my agenda today?" changbin asked jeongin once he saw him. "you have a meeting at nine, thirty minute conference call at eleven then from twelve to one reviewing notes with johnny at two-"

"cancel everything after that. anything that's urgent pass it over to hyunjin. i'm going to pick up joonsu today." changbin stated clearly before walking off to the conference room.

jeongin blinked as he processed what he heard and wrote it down just in case he misheard.

-

"i'm heading out do you need anything?" chan asked from the doorway of the living room. felix shook his head making chan sigh "look it was probably for the best. i'm sure you'll find another kid to tutor there's a reason for everything okay?" felix gave him a small smile and nodded.

chan left and felix continued to watch the movie he had no interest with frown on the whole time. he really enjoyed his job. something about teaching a child something and seeing them understand and succeed was indescribable.

felix was about to walk to the kitchen when his phone rang and answered without looking at caller.

"felix please listen to me and don't you dare hang up!"

"seungmin i already told you-" felix sighed since his friend had called him since that night to try and convince him to go back to changbins house.

"no felix, please just listen to me this one time and then i won't bring this up anymore."

"fine."

"since you know that junho passed away and told me to take care of them as if there my family i'm going to tell you everything so you can understand me.

you're the first person that has gone to that house without meeting junho. changbin is used to people he close with because it's somewhat comforting, i think it's be difficult for him to see you there because it just makes it more real that junho is gone.

can you blame him? he's overprotective of his son who is the only immediate family left. changbin refused help from anyone despite taking over the family business right after his father and junho passed away. you're the first one and i'm sorry that you have to go through this but please don't make it a bad experience that can hurt joonsu's future.

hyunjin said that changbin was starting to consider getting more help but now i'm not sure. yes felix, changbin is probably the coldest person you have ever encountered buy understand and have a bit of patience with him. the only reason i'm so invested in this is for my nephew, for joonie who i love as if he is mine. i trust you more than anyone to help me keep my promise."

felix sighed then stayed silent as he processed everything. "seungmin i yelled at him and told him i wanted my last paycheck which is already set and done. going back is me looking like i'm money hungry, i'm going to look like an idiot stepping into that house."

seungmin took a deep breath "it's more than that felix. if me and you know the truth then why worry about anything else. what do you say?"

"i don't know."

"i'll talk with hyunjin and i'll make sure he talks to changbin and help make the tutoring sessions at a time where you won't have to even see each other. i'll even be there if i have to. just please think about it."

felix closed his eyes nodding "fine. i'll think about it."

♥︎

i want to go to a concert so bad :( they make me so happy but now i don't know when i'll be able to go one.

also i realized it's been 6 years since i went to my first concert.