2

♥︎

hyunjin barely walked two steps inside his house when joonsu and hyeon ran up to him.

"daddy!"

"uncle jinnie!"

hyunjin picked them both up showering with kisses making them squeal and giggle. seungmin walked to the front door smiling at the scene before him.

"alright you two get off him and go wash up for dinner." seungmin said to which the kids always listen to.

once they both ran down the hallway hyunjin pulled seungmin in for a kiss "no need to be jealous baby." hyunjin said which made seungmin roll his eyes.

"they need help with math homework. i took a look at it and realized why i became an author." seungmin said which made hyunjin burst out laughing.

"also is joonsu staying over? everything alright with changbin?" seungmin asked once they reached the kitchen. hyunjin sighed "he was being extra hash on everyone today and i decided to take matters into my hands."

just then joonsu and hyeon ran into the kitchen showing seungmin there clean hands.

"uncle jinnie can i stay the night?" joonsu asked making hyunjin smile brightly "of course i already talked to your dad he said you can stay with us for the next three days!"

joonsu cheered and hugged hyunjin because he would usually only stay for one night if changbin even allowed it.

-

hyunjin walked into the living room giving seungmin an exhausted smile. "three bedtime stories and they were out." hyunjin says wrapping his arms around seungmin who laughed softly.

"what's going on with changbin?" seungmin asked now that they were alone. "he's starting get into that habit of overworking to the point where he forgets to do things like eat or even send someone to go pick up joonsu from school. when i try to offer my help he immediately shuts me down with the same excuse."

"that he wants to keep the promise he made to junho?" seungmin asked sure of what the same excuse changbin gave over and over.

hyunjin nodded sighing sadly at the mention of junho. "i just don't understand how he thinks overworking himself is doing that."

"the overworking started way before junho passed away, i think it was after his father passed away that he started. i remember because junho would tell me how worried he was." seungmin answers while running his fingers through hyunjins hair.

"i mean anyone can understand why changbin is this way. his father dies making him take over with only what a year of shadowing then his husband dies two years later. but he has a son and the responsibility that's why i don't understand why after almost six years he's still acting like this." hyunjin says closing his eyes taking a deep breath in.

seungmin also tensed up at the mention of one his closest friend who passed away. "junho was basically changbins sanity. and changbin was junho's happiness. they completed each other, now that junho is gone changbin still doesn't know how to function. where i think changbin fails is to realize he still has a tiny piece of junho here on earth that he's not cherishing."

"joonsu looks just like junho expect he has changbins eyes. practically a mini junho." hyunjin says chuckling at the thought. seungmin smiles because it was true. "he just needs time. time will tell us why changbin has been like this." seungmin says reassuring hyunjin with a smile.

"while we wait for this time situation i'm taking matters into my hands." hyunjin says sternly holding seungmins hand firmly.

"now that i remember, joonsu gave me a letter that was supposed to be for changbin it said he needs a tutor for math and english." seungmin explains to his husband hoping to get help with the situation.

hyunjin nods "i'll talk to him tomorrow and i'll tell jeongin to look for a tutor..."

"what about felix?" seungmin interrupted hyunjin who nodded liking the idea. "i'll tell changbin about tomorrow and write up the contract. just get an answer from felix."

seugmin smiled greatful that he'll be able to help minjoon but also his life long friend felix who just moved back from australia.

♥︎
i have a folder saved on my laptop with only pictures of changbin showing off his biceps i--

hope you're doing ok ♥︎