Kaemaki - inside date (request)

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to g-get taller!" Maki snapped, just to soften up again. "But I uh, l-love you too."

Suddenly, instead of continuing to brush Maki's hair, Kaede hugged her from behind.

"You're so cute." Said Kaede, exhaling with content.

"And you're so.. tall." Maki pouted, crossing her arms.

~self explanatory timeskip~

Now, they were back where they'd started, but this time, Maki was wearing her hair down. Kaede had insisted it'd be important, but Maki just thought her hair was annoying.

"Alright! The second step is getting dressed!" Kaede exclaimed, opening her closet.

"But we're both already dressed. Let's skip this step." Maki said, watching Kaede. She knew Kaede would say no.

"No! It's essential." Kaede smirked. She just wanted to see how Maki looked in some of her outfits, was all.

"What's up with you and the word 'essential' today?"

"No more questions. Here, put this on." Kaede handed Maki some clothes and pushed her into the bathroom. "I'll wait on the outside!"

Maki groaned. These clothes were.. pink. It was a color that well suited Kaede, but Maki didn't think it suited her as well. Whatever. Maki thought.

She was just doing this to make Kaede be quiet, that was all. yeah. That's all it was.

When Maki came out of the bathroom, she could've sworn Kaede was going to pass out.

"What? It's just an outfit." Maki pouted, crossed her arms, and looked away.

Giggling, Kaede came closer. "You're so cute, Maki." Kaede hugged Maki, which made Maki's cheeks flush even more.

"Not cuter than you." Maki responded. She decided that it was Kaede's turn to blush.

"Huh?" Kaede's cheeks were red now, too. "Maki, you flatterer! I didn't know you had it in you!"

"Huh? Of course I had it in me!" Maki shouted, pulling away from the hug. That just sounded like a challenge.

Kaede giggled again, "Hmm? I'm not sure."

Without saying anything else, Maki leaned in for a kiss.

(A/N: props to my brother for doing my chores while I play among us with my girlfriend.)

Once the two disconnected, Maki smiled as she saw Kaede blush.

"Who has it in them now?" Maki smirked, watching Kaede try to regain her composure.

Truth be told, Maki really liked to kiss Kaede. They didn't do it often, but Maki considered it a treat when they did. She thought Kaede tasted good.

"H-hey! No fair, Maki. I wasn't ready."

"Well, yea. That's the whole po-" Maki was cut off by Kaede kissing her. She was surprised at first, but she eventually melted into it.

Once Maki realized what was happening, she pulled away and crossed her arms.

"Hmph." Maki pouted, looking away.

"Were you ready that time? Or should we go again?" Kaede smirked, hers and Maki's faces being awfully close.

"No. I'm not gonna kiss you for.. three weeks." Maki teased, continuing to pout.

"You wouldn't."

"I will."

Now it was Kaede's turn to pout. She stopped bending down to Maki's level.

(A/N: kinda feel like I'm writing Natsuki x Yuri rn. honestly don't mind.)

"Let's skip to the date part? You take too long to get ready." Maki smiled slightly. While seeing Maki's smile, Kaede couldn't fight off her own smile.

"Okay, we'll skip to the date part."

~another self explanatory timeskip~

"Fancy seeing you here." Kaede joked as she sat down at the table with Maki. She already had her tea, and Maki already had her coffee.

"Yes, this is such a coincidence." Maki played along, taking a sip from her coffee. "How'd you end up here?"

"Oh, me? Well, before I came, I got ran over by three buses, hit by one freight train, and chased by four rabid dogs." Kaede smirked, then continued, "How about you?"

"Just killed four people because they were getting on my nerves. Maybe I won't kill you, though. You're cute."

"Aw, you flatterer."

The two were silent for a moment, just basking in the moment.

"Kaede, I love you."

"I love you too, Maki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1260
I kinda actually like this!! Anyway, I like it when my girlfriend speaks in Spanish to her relatives. Like, I have no idea what you're saying, but preach queen!!! I just know she's spitting straight facts. (probably not 'straight' but you get the idea) see you in Octoberrrr