baby, you can drive my car ;)

it was the first day of shooting my first ever movie. i was lucky enough to get a small part in a film called "a hard days night".

i was pretty exited as i would be able to share the screen with a pretty big band, the beatles, however simultaneously i was unsatisfied with the size of my role as my ambitions were a lot larger than a background character.

i had just finished getting my hair and makeup done when i got led out to meet the rest of the cast. at first i only saw the other actresses playing school girls, amoung them i noticed pattie boyd (who i ultimately decided was the prettiest girl i had ever seen) but i wasn't so interested in them.

i wanted to see the beatles. maybe get close to a few of them to boost my profile. just as i was about to turn around and join the other school girls, i felt a hand on my shoulder.

i turned around, slightly alarmed, to see none other than paul mccartney standing there. a small smile tugged at the edge of my lips as i decided this was my chance.

"hello, i couldn't help but notice you from over there and well, i guess what i'm trying to say is that you're very pretty." paul informed me, not as smooth as i expected him to be due to his reputation.

"oh well thank you, you're not so bad yourself." i replied, attempting to look as good as i could.

"we have about twenty minutes before we start shooting, would you care to spend it with me?" he asked me hopefully.

this is exactly what i wanted to happen.

i thought to myself as i nodded in response, to which he smiled at.

"great, we should go in my dressing room. that way we'll get more privacy." he winked at me, causing my cheeks to turn a shade of crimson.

as i followed him to his dressing room, i began thinking of ways i get something to happen between us in twenty minutes.

shouldn't be that hard.

i told myself, remebering his reputation. once we were inside the somewhat small room, i decided to "accidentally" drop my ring.

"oops, silly me." i said innocentley before i bent over right in front of him, making sure he got a good view up my skirt.

once i was back up, i saw paul biting his lip which made me look down to his croch to see a large bulge growing in his pants.

i praised my self internally, knowing i was about to get what i wanted.

paul noticed where i was looking and took a few steps towords me and placed his hands on my hips.

"i think it's pretty clear by now that i'm extremely attracted to you," he began as his hands slowly travelled down from my hips to the hem of my skirt.

"i know you want to be a big actress, but you can do something imbetween." he finished, giving me another wink as his hands now moved up inside my skirt.

his hands stopped just below my panties, he gave a look, almost asking for permission, which i happily granted.

he began pulling my panties down my legs as he leaned in to kiss me.

it was desperate but still good. i began to work off his trousers, only pulling them halfway down his thighs before he picked me up and placed me on a bench.

he quickly got rid of his underwear, revealing his hard member. without wasting any time, he positioned himself before looking up at me one last time.

"you want this?"

"god yes! just hurry up." i demanded, impatiently. he smirked and began to push his cock into me, causing a groan of pleasure to slip out my throat.

he only gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size before beginning to move in and out of me. it had been about five seconds and i had already decided that paul was without a doubt the best i ever had.

he moved in a way that pressed his member against mt g spot continuously and it already felt better than anything i had ever experienced.

"oh god, paul." i began to moan his name as i already felt an orgasm approaching, cursing my self as i wanted this to go on a lot longer.

"shit, you're nice and tight around me." paul hissed into my ear, only turning me on further.

after a few more minutes of pure ecstasy, i grew bored of the position we were in. i pushed paul off me and onto the bench where i was sitting, stood up and instantly sat back down onto his cock.

he looked surprised but as soon as i began moving up and down, his expression completely changed.

"god, i am so close!" i nearly shouted, causing paul's hand to fly over my mouth. my moans muffled by it as he began to slam himself upwards into me.

and with that, i came all over him, screaming out his name forgetting that everyone could probably hear us.

before i could even comprehend the insane high i was coming down from, i lifted myself of pauls cock and instantly wrapped my hands around it.

i moved my hand around him as fast as i could, desperately trying to finish him off before we had to go.

"fuck- i'm gonna- ahhh shit!" paul shouted as he came, squeezing his eyes shut and throwing his head back.

jets of his cum landed on my face, probably ruining my makeup but i didn't care in the moment.

paul lifted his head to look at me however, he froze and turned white as he began to stare at the door. i turned my head to see george harrison standing there, looking just as scared as paul.

"erm, richard wants you both on set." he finally spat out before slammimg the door shut.

~

a/n- this was exactly 1000 words. idk i just found that satisfying lol. also i just had to write a chapter about this song as i only like just realised it was about sex the other day. *flashbacks to 6 year old me singing drive my car for my teachers :,(*