mr mccartney

casually, i pushed open the door to my english class, unattentive to the fact that i was 20 minutes late. after all, if college taught me anything, it was that if you're already running late you might as well take your time.

"ah, miss mariani, late again." my teacher adressed me without taking his eyes of the papers he was marking.

"sorry, mr mccartney," i replied automatically.

"yes, one day you might actually mean it." he told me, raising his head to look at me. i shot him a guilty smile and took seat.

                                        ~
finally, after a dragged out 40 minutes, the familiar sound of the bell that freed us from hell that we were paying to sit in filled my ears.

"well done today guys, you can leave."

instantly, i shot up out of my seat and began gathering my things.

"why so eager, miss mariani, don't you like my class?" mr mccartney asked as he made his way toward me.

"well, as much as i do love english literature, i have better things to do on a friday." i told him sarcastically.

"well then you'll be very pleased to hear that you're staying for twenty minutes longer." he informed me, finishing with a smug smile.

i groaned but saw no use in protesting, so slammed my books back on the desk and dramatically took my place in my seat once again.

he just raised his eyebrows at me and laughed softly.

"surely my company can't be that bad." he mumbled, pulling a chair to sit next to me. before i could say anything, he placed his hand on my cheek and turned my head around to face him.

"you're a very smart girl, abriella. i just wish you would start showing up on time.." he began lecturing me, however, i cared more about how close his face was to mine.

for the first time, i really took in his features. noticing how good he actually looked caused a familiar heat to wash over me.

and, before i could stop to think, i crashed my lips onto his. suddenly, my sense flew back to me and i realised what i had done but before i could pull away, his hands kept my head secured as his lips began moving against mine.

without breaking the kiss, he lifted me from my chair and carried me over to his desk. finally, i broke the kiss to come up for air, but before i could even take a breath, i felt my his skilled lips attack my neck.

as he began to leave little red marks across my skin, i felt myself growing impatient.

"please, sir, just fuck me."

he didn't need to be told twice. he began working his pants off whilst simultaneously rubbing my clit through my panties.

once his member was finally free, i lifted my skirt up to give him easier access.

without even taking my panties off, only shifting them to the side, he eagerly shoved his cock deep in my entrance.

"fuck mr mccartney." i moaned as he began moving in and out of me at a fast pace.

"shit- call me paul-"

"oh god, paul!"

never in my 19 years of living had i felt anything even nearly as good as this. i began involuntarily moaning louder, not caring that anyone could hear us and, accourding to his boyish moans, neither did paul.

"you're so tight around me. fuck you feel so good."

his words only turned me on further, somehow increasing the pleasure i felt.

"oh god harder, paul-fuck yes!" i begged, and he instantly granted my wishes as he began to fuck into me harder.

the pleasure was becoming almost unbearable as i felt myself quickly nearing my end.

"c'mon, abriella, cum for me!"

and as he quickened his pace even more, my breath hitched in my throat and i came undone around him.

"oh fuck yessss!" i moaned as i came down from my insane high.

"abriella- fuck!" paul cursed as he shot his seed into me, coating my walls with his release.

after regaining my bearings, i cautiously stood up and looked at my watch.

"well, sir, my twenty minutes is up." i observed before picking up my bags and exiting the classroom without another word.

                                      ~
this is really bad and so overdue but oh well :)