80s paul

i can't remember how it had all started, that wasn't important anyway. all i did know was that my best friends dad had me pinned up against the wall of his bedroom.

"i know you've wanted this for a long time, y/n." he told me before roughly crashing his lips into mine. instinctively, my arms wrapped around his neck as i ran my hands through his hair, tugging on it every so often. his hands explored my body, getting to know me better and discovering where i like to be touched. eventually he pulled away to allow us to catch our breath.

"you're right, mr mccartney. i have wanted this for a long time." i said as my hands started to travel slowly down his chest, making their way closer to his trousers where my hands lingered as i felt him growing harder beneath me.

with that, he wasted no time in attacking my neck with his swollen lips, leaving marks all over and claiming me as his own. simultaneously he began undressing me, starting with my t-shirt - temporarily pulling away from my neck as he lifted it over my head.

involuntarily, i let out a small moan as he began to kiss my sweet spot. i felt him smirk against my neck as he attempted to get me to do it again, and succeeding.

"get me out of these clothes, please." he said between kisses and gentle bites. without wasting a second, i pulled off his shirt and began working on his trousers.

once we were both fully naked, paul grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist.

"are you sure you want this, y/n?" he asked, his hard tip pressing against my entrance teasingly.

"yes, god yes mr mccartney please." i pleaded desperateley, i couldn't wait any longer. he nodded and pushed into me slowly. i winced as i stretched around him but he didn't give me any time to adjust, instead he began instantly pounding into me.

"god, y/n, you feel so good- fuck." he groaned into my ear as he fucked me.

the pain of it all started to slowly subside and the pleasure became more prominent, causing me to moan loudly as my body slammed into the wall repeatedly.

his hands gripped onto my hips so tightly that i was sure it would bruise whilst he picked up his pace, providing me with even more pleasure.

"fuck- paul- oh god fuck me-yes!" i groaned, barely managing to form a sentance. paul began grunting, turning me on even more if that was possible.

"i've wanted to fuck you for so long, you feel so much better than i could have imagined." he told me before kissing me once again. my moans were muffled by his lips, but still loud enough for people to hear.

his pace never faulted, remaining steady making me feel better than i ever had before.

"yes, daddy!" i moaned once he pulled away from his lips but all of a sudden he pulled out.

"what did you call me?" he asked with a satisfied look on his face, the sudden lack of him inside me making me feel empty.

"daddy."

before i could process what was happening, he picked me up and lay me on the dressing table, giving him better access to my body.

he lined up to me once again before thrusting into me, filling me up and allowing me to feel complete. only this time he was thrusting painfully slow. my moans were almost frustrated as i craved for him to go faster, bucking my hips into him to gain as much contact as i could.

"say my name, baby."

"daddy, fuck me harder." i groaned, wrapping my legs around him once again in an attempt to pull him in deeper.

"now, now, where's your manners?" he teased, almost slowing to a stop.

"please, daddy! please fuck me harder." i begged as i dug my nails into his shoulders in frustration.

he smirked once again and without warning, began thrusting vigorously into me. my eyes rolled into the back of my head as my back arched in satisfaction. pauls grunts turned into boyish moans as he fucked me senseless.

"yes, daddy- like that!" i managed to get out between moans. paul bit his lip and began pulling my body down into him, allowing him to go deeper and faster. the pleasure became almost too much to handle, i could barely catch my breath as it overwhelmed all of my senses.

"cum for me, cum for daddy." paul encouraged me, making me aware to how close i was.

i couldn't find the strength in me to respond, just moaning so loud the entire street could probably hear us.

finally after a few more thrusts, i came undone all over him, unable to make a sound as rode out my intense orgasm. i arched my back and reached to grab anything in close proximity to me.

eventually , i came down from my high, feeling overly sensitive however paul was still fucking me hard in attempt to reach his own high.

he looked at me in my dazed state and began thrusting even harder in attempt to finish. suddenly, he grunted and his thrusts began to faulter as he shot rope after rope of his cum inside of me.

once he was finished, he pulled out and collapsed on top of me, neither of us sure as to what had happened.