Nekoma

Yumi's POV

We worked really hard for this match. It feels amazing though. The improvements I've made. How I can become stronger. Daichi knocks on my door. "Come in." I say. "Hey you packing yet?" He asks.

"Yep almost done." I say. "You better not sleep strip or I'll tie you up while you sleep." He says. "I told you I stopped doing that! It only happens when it's super hot." I say. "Okay I'm bringing the ropes anyway." He says. I sigh. "Listen you don't have to train if you don't want to." He says. "I want to though. It's fun training. I get stronger and see so much improvement. It makes me happy. Do you not want me to train?" I ask.

"It's just I'm worried is all. You're tiny and these guys are huge. You aren't exactly the strongest and tallest in the room." He says. "That might be true. It's okay for you to worry about me. It makes me happy you do. It lets me know that you care. You've always been that way though. I know that the other teams are strong that I'm not all that strong. I have you though to be there for me. To cheer me on and give me that strength." I say.

He hugs me tight. "That is the cutest." He says. "So I'll train with you to become stronger. To be on a team with you. It's what I've always wanted." I say. "You make it hard to say no you know that." He says. "Yes." I say. "Fine finish packing." He says and leaves.

Time skip

It's the last day of training and we're going against Nekoma. The Nekoma team comes in. I see a guy and all of a sudden.

BA BUM

It's like my heart beat shook my body. My face feels like it's on fire. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel this way? I've never even met him. I don't know anything about him. I just looked at him. I feel so flustered.

It's like how I feel around Asahi times 10

It's like how I feel around Asahi times 10. "Okay let's go over the plan." Daichi says. I go to him. Focus Yumi. He explains the plan I'm only a last resort. It's like in the back of my mind I'm still thinking about him none stop.

"You okay Yumi?" Daichi asks. "Hm I'm okay." I say. "Okay." He says. I go to the bench and drink some water. I put the bottle on my cheek. Why do I feel so hot? My body feels funny. Like it wants to collapse but it's so energized. The game starts. I watch and I take one glance at him. He's smirking.

I'm seeing stars now

I'm seeing stars now. Why does this feel good just by looking at him? I just fall back. Suga catches me and I pass out.

Waking up

I open my eyes. I'm in a doctor's office. "Oh that was fast." The doctor says. "What happened?" I ask. "You fainted." She says. "Why?" I ask. "You seemed to of had a fever but it went away with in a few minutes of you arriving." She says.

She asks a few questions. "I have a question." I say. "Yes?" She says. "I've been fine this whole time being here. No stress or anything. When I saw a guy my heartbeat was loud and shook my body. I felt like I was burning up. I felt energized yet drained. I've never felt that way before. Am I sick or something?" I ask. "Oh that explains a lot. You're in love." She says. I blush. "In love?" I say.

"Your body was so excited to see him it didn't know how to work. Causing you to pass out. Did you think he was cute?" She asks. I look down. "He was very handsome. I don't know what happened my body felt tingly looking at him too." I say. "You like him sexually." She says. I turn a dark red. "Sexually?!" I say. "Mhm." She says.

She pulls out a picture of the human body. "You had all the signs of falling hard for someone. Let me guess. It started from here then spread to your entire body. It felt nice in away?" She asks pointing to the private part. "Kind of." I say. "He aroused you. You like him so much that you felt good in a sexual way. It's natural to feel this way at your age." She says. "So what do I do the next time I see him. My team is going against them. Wait did they finish?" I ask.

"They haven't. Next time just take a deep breath in and out. Try to calm down. You're free to go now." She says. "Thank you." I say. I leave and Suga is waiting for me. "Hey are you okay?" He asks. "I'm okay now." I say. "You sure?" He asks. "Mhm." I say.

Time skip to gym

They just started the second set. Now just relax and everything will be fine. I take my pants and jacket off. It's still hot to me. I watch my team play trying to avoid looking at the other side. I slip up and watch the ball. I breathe in and out.

Everything is fine no reason to freak out. "Yumi your turn." Tanaka says. Oh shit. I just get up and go to his spot. This is going to be so hard. He'll be so close. He stands in front of Kageyama.

He's so tall and even more handsome up close. No no no don't even. I just wait for them to tell me when to jump. I can't even see the sides or tops. He looks at me. His face he's blushing too. We just stay there motionless staring at each other.

It's like everything around us fades. It's just me and him. He goes to say something. "Yumi!" I hear Daichi says. My focus removes itself from him to Daichi. "It's time to switch." He says. "Okay sorry." I say and walk away. He looked at me. Everything felt amazing. Like it was just us.

TBC...