100%

Yumi's POV

It really is crunch time now. I have a feeling we have a higher chance of winning with all the training we've done. We're a lot better than what we were. If Kuroo said that they weren't all that that gives me hope. Even though I know for a fact that they wouldn't show everything in front of me. I have seen them stronger. They go easy on us which sucks but it's for the best.

So they won't feel too defeated. Me and the team are sitting on the floor. "Yumi." Daichi says. "Yeah?" I ask. "You're in your head. What's going on?" He asks. "I was thinking about my time at Nekoma." I say. "What about it?" He asks.

"They're really strong. I played with them a lot but I noticed something." I say. "What?" He asks. "It's completely different from when we play against them. When you weren't there that is. I told them not to hold back and they didn't. It felt like they were though and I was too." I say. "So what are you saying?" He asks. "I'm saying we need to go at 100 percent. I noticed during practice that we go easy on each other. We can't do that. We're limiting our potential. They go all out so they see the limitations of what they can do. If we manage to go all out during our practices. We can spot all of the big and little things we need to work on. I know what I need to work on a little but the one I need to work on the most is spiking from the back. It's easier doing it up close but the net looks way higher and further from there. So when I do play I set to someone else. It's the biggest thing I need to work on especially since we're going to be getting serious and it's timed. So what we need most is no holding back in my opinion." I say. "It does seem logical so we'll try it." Coach says.

Time skip

We're all panting and out of breath even Hinata and Noya. We did a few matches. "You proved your point Yumi I see a lot of places that need improvements." He says. "Do you think we have enough time to perfect a few?" Daichi asks. "Yeah a few but not all of them. We'll work on them tomorrow." Coach says.

Time skip

The next day. I've been working really hard. It's gotten the attention from the cheerleaders. Especially Kitanai Gaki. She's a mega bitch who's always annoyed and tried to bully me. I know she has a thing for me. She looks at me lewdly when I'm not looking. Which makes no sense with the way she treats me. I hit the showers after gym. Now it's time for practice. I go to get my clothes but they're gone. A replacement of a bunny girl outfit was there. A note was on it.

A gift for the boys volleyball club for being interested in you - K

I can't stand her. I look all over the locker room for my clothes no where to be found. I grip the lewd outfit in my hands. Why is she such an asshole?! I put it on. I look at myself. It's no fair.

I did nothing to her. This is humiliating. Now I have to go to the club like this. My chest will fall right out of the top. I can't go home like this either. Someone will try to snatch me up. I sigh and sneak to the gym.

I peek in. They're all there. I blush. Daichi spots me. I motion him over. He comes over. He turns red from my appearance.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" He whispers. I explain to him. He takes shirt off. "What's going on Daichi?" Coach asks with Takeda behind him. He quickly holds me to cover me. "Nothing I have to take care of something!" He says. He takes his shirt off and puts it on me.

"Coach." I say. He peeks around Daichi. "What's wrong?" He asks. I tell him what happened. "Is that so?" He says a bit irritated. "For now go to the girls volleyball gym. I don't want you around the boys like that. I'm sure you don't want to go through that embarrassment either. The coach is nice and she'll let you stay there till we get things covered. Daichi take her there. I'm going to go have a few words with that coach and girl." Takeda says. (Daddy crows to the rescue.) "Okay." Daichi says.

"I'm coming with you Suga you're in charge while we're out!" Coach yells in the gym. He yells okay back.

Time skip

Takeda took us to the gym and explained to the coach. She gladly took me in. "You'll be safe here." Daichi says and rubs my head. I nod. "Daichi what's going on?" I hear a girl say. I look and it's Michimiya. I know she has a crush on Daichi but he doesn't have the guts to tell her he's gay for suga.

That or he just doesn't realize it. "Sorry about this but could you take care of Yumi for me. She just went through something and she can't stay with the boys volleyball team at the moment." He says. I'm not a baby. "Sure." She says. "Thanks I owe you one. I'll see you later." He says and rubs off. "Hey is everything okay?" She asks. "The cheer captain took my clothes. She bullies me a lot." I say looking down.

"Really they're such jerks." She says. "Since you're here you can practice with us. We have extra pants just in case there's an accident." The coach says. "Thank you." I say. The coach gives me some shorts.

TBC...