𝟘𝟝

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

VALIANT

     today was the first day of avalon being arthur's manservant and needless to say, she was annoyed beyond belief. the man had her decked in armor with a sword in hand. the expression on her face gave off that she didn't want be in this situation at all. however, she wouldn't let this play out as it had in the show she watched.

     "are you ready?" such a stupid question was asked from the prince.

     "do i have to do this? this feels slightly homophobic." avalon complained but all the words were met with a brick wall clad in confusion.

     "what's that mean?" oops, he doesn't know gen z speak.

     "nothing, don't worry about it. let's get this on with." she rose her sword as did arthur and began to attack calling out where he was going to hit. 

     she was doing a great job of blocking with either her shield or sword, but he began to speed up which caused her slip up.

     "head!" she furrowed her brows and just when she understood, she got a soft blow to the head. thank god for the helmet. she proved her statement wrong about being better than in the show— she was hit in the same spot merlin was.

      "ow— well, that hurt a little. a lot actually." she rubbed where her head had been hit over the helmet.

    "oh, come on, avalon. you're not even trying." she glared over at arthur, upset that he didn't acknowledge the good of a job she was doing before he had hit her.

     "uh, no, i was doing a great job. that was just a mess up. let's do it again." as she adjusted the helmet, she brought up both the shield and the sword as moved into attack, but this time she'd be ready.

     calling out where he was going to hit, she blocked each move until the sneaky prince had mixed it up a little. he called out going for the left, but at the last minute went for the right and managed the strike her. avalon looked at him in surprise, but he only shrugged.

     "you've gotta be ready for anything."

     avalon held a look of confusion, that didn't happen in the show. she cleared her throat with a hand on her hip, "this is your training, not mine. you've got a tournament remember?" arthur pursed his lips and rose his sword gesturing for avalon to do the same.

     the same routine went, calling out where to block as he attacked but the last blow caused her to trip over her own feet and fall back. a groan escaped her lips as her back met the ground, "man, why so aggressive?"