𝟘𝟛

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

THE DRAGON'S CALL

"avalon . . ."

the brunette was curled up in her bed, the voice once again making itself noticed. she clenched her fist and her eyes shut tight doing her best to block out the ever pest like voice.

"avalon . . ." finally fed up, avalon threw the covers off of her and went to her wardrobe to grab an outfit for the day. she knew she had to wake up early as she had to tend to the lady morgana.

    avalon stepped out of her chambers to be greeted by no one present in gaius' chambers

avalon stepped out of her chambers to be greeted by no one present in gaius' chambers. she sighed and just left without grabbing anything to eat and made her way up to the lady morgana's room.

she hadn't really been paying attention as she walked, no haste in her step. resulting in this, she ran into morris who seemed to be in a hurry. avalon had managed to catch herself from falling before looking at morris with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"are you alright?" he nodded, looking rather nervous.

"yes, yes. i'm late to wake arthur, but i forgot to grab his breakfast." oh poor boy. avalon would hate to see how arthur'd react to that.

"here. i'll go wake him and you take your time getting his food. i'm sure he'll be able to wait."

"but what about the lady morgana?"

avalon smiled and rest her hand on his shoulder, "she already has gwen." then with that, avalon was off to wake arthur. she took her time in doing so. if she liked being able to sleep in, arthur probably loved it. as she turned another corner to get to his room, she couldn't help but to sigh.

it seemed that this entire castle was a maze and it shocked her that she hadn't gotten lost yet. moments later, avalon found his room and walked in. if he was asleep then there'd be no point in knocking. what she wasn't expecting was him asleep with no shirt.