chapter sixty-three! chocolate pudding! [december 21st-december 22nd]

"Where is he?!"Delilah desperately shouted as she stormed though the hospital, searching for a room, a person, anything that would help her in that moment. One of the nurses followed at her heel, trying to get her to stop and calm down for a second, seeing as this was a hospital and there still were other patients. However, that wasn't happening any time soon...Delilah had just gotten of her delayed four hour flight and was rushed off to the hospital, after the ot4 had read and see on the flight back what had happened.

"Miss I need you to slow down"

"Where is my father?!"Delilah once again shouted out as she turned around the corner, familiar figure jumping out of the chairs at the sound of her voice.

"Delilah!"

"Harry!"

Harry calls out, running towards the girl and meeting her halfway. The two pull in for a hug that was interrupted by the before mentioned nurse who now stood behind the two, observing the scene unravel. Harry looked over Delilah's shoulder to see her, nodding his head in a way to dismiss her, as if he was saying "Thank you for your help, everything is fine"

The woman sighed, walking off in the direction of her next call.

"Where are Hayden & H.J.?"Delilah asked as she two walked over to the chairs where Harry was previously sat at, both taking a seat before Harry answered her question.

"They are back at home with Zayn and Gigi"

"How is he?"Delilah twiddled her thumbs, looking down at her pants and back at Harry before she even dared to ask this question. You could feel the sudden change of mood in the air and it was to be understood, after all they weren't in a hospital to have friendly chat, they were here for Louis.

"He's doing well, they've just let him back into his room, I didn't get to see him yet, he needs to get some rest before we go in...there is no sign of concussion or head trauma, which we were all scared of because of how badly he had vomited on the field...turns out it was do to the opponent from the opposite team tackling him"

Harry sighs as he looks at a painting in front of them, he couldn't face the raven haired girl completely, not yet at least. He was trying his best not to worry Delilah more than she already was. Both were on the edge of their seats, secretly hoping that this was all just a bad dream, that they were going to wake up any second in their home, surrounded by their four dogs and smell of Harry's waffles...but sadly, that wasn't the case.

"Please tell me that's all"

Delilah's voice cracked, as if she knew that this wasn't all of it. That Harry was keeping something from her. The younger father turned around, focusing on Delilah who sat next to him. Her eyes were glossy and she was pulling so hard on the end of her sleeve that Harry was surprised it hadn't ripped off. He took her hand into his, giving it a light squeeze before he started off, trying to find the best way to ease in the news.

"I...Delilah...he suffered a knee injury...it's-"

"Please tell me it's not the right knee"

Delilah choked up, using her free hand to cover her mouth. By the look that Harry was giving her, she knew that her suspicions were true. The older was however surprised by Delilah knowing right away what had happened. It was in that moment that the girl realized something...Louis never told him the whole story. She was shocked to say the least, they were Louis and Harry, ever since the two met, they practically had no secrets between them...Delilah thought about her father and how she could hear him saying "It's no big deal...It happened a long time ago...I didn't want to worry you...I'm fine"...In times like that, she truly thought "What an idiotic way of thinking"