chapter fifty-seven! typical hollywood wedding! [october 17th]

delilaholivia, kaiagerber, edsheeran and 5

delilaholivia, kaiagerber, edsheeran and 5.273.293 have liked your post!
...
louisstylestomlinson: oioi, louis here. finally back on the socials. very much happy and ready to fully rant. :))
...
a lot of people have been asking haz & i about our decision to get married. we've received so many incredible and heartwarming messages from all of our friends, family and you guys, for which we truly can't say thank you enough. your love and support mean a whole lot to us. however, we've seen the not so positive messages, which with the line of work we do and life we live is totally normal and obviously to be expect. labels "rushed", "sudden" & "reckless" were thrown at us. we were called out for not fitting the 'typical hollywood wedding' image and for going our own route with it, that there was no big ceremony and news articles around it.
...
but that's the thing. none of this is us. none of that is harry and louis. nothing about our relationship was or to this day is typical. we are just lads that met at a concert and fell in love. we got married and now are dads, happy to raise our three amazing children and four crazy doggos. that's who harry and louis are. a piece of paper can't say how much i love the man i get to share my family and life with. only the words i use and the way i act out on it can reflect that. i know that i love harry, that everyday i am more and more in love with him and that he is the love of my life. and that's what matters. married or not. that's what will always matter. we decided to get married a month before the twins were born, because we wanted for all of our kids to have the same last name and because we knew long time ago, that we were in it for a long hall. so yeah, we've got the paper, but more importantly, we've got the best family we could ask for and so much love in our lives that it's kind of sickening. :))

-sincerely, louis
tagged: harrystyles
...

-sincerely, louis tagged: harrystyles