{35}

Chapter 35

I have decided to finish this book and see if I want a sequel or not.

Anyways~ Thank you so much for helping me get that one book down because it was copying me. I really appreciate all of you guys so much!

—————

3rd POV:

"A bird?!" A voice seethed in anger in the deep wonders of the forbidden universe.

"I risked my position by coming here and you're giving me a little bird?!" The voice boomed again.

Suddenly some movement was heard from the same place, "You're risking your position by doing this so don't blame me. And yes a bird! But not just any bird," the scratchy voice said in annoyance.

"It's a lovebird. It makes anyone you want fall in love. Just whisper the two names and sit back and enjoy the show." The voice continued but this time it was much calmer and quieter but still scratchy and old.

Movements were heard again before a laugh boomed causing an echo throughout the cave. The laugh was loud and evil.

Very evil.

——————

In Azron's and Azealah's room;

Azron watched as his little flower yelped as she tried wearing her shoes while standing up. Her cheeks were puffed in frustration as she threw her shoe on the floor and glared at Azron.

"This is your fault!" She said in an exaggerated sigh.

"How is it my fault?" He asked.

"You know how!"

"No, I don't."

"Don't look at me like that because it's your fault we're late."

"Nope. It's your fault for wearing that dress." (Picture of the dress above!) He said eyeing her innocent yet teasing dressing again. When he first saw her he just couldn't help himself but jump at her and completely ravish her lips until they were a cherry red.

Her neck and little cleavage being exposed like this had Azron seething as he didn't want anyone else seeing this much skin.

Maybe I should give her some hickeys, thought Azron as he gave her a predatory look. Azealah saw this and squeaked as she held her hands in front of her as if that's going to stop Azron from ravishing her once again.

"Wait no! Don't look at me like that! They're waiting for us." She quickly let out hoping to calm him down by reminding him of the people who were waiting for them.

"Come here." Azron calmly responded.

"No!" She quickly let out before he even finished the second word.

His eyes immediately became darker at the sight of his mostly obedient girl saying no. His jaw ticked a little bit Azealah noticed it.

She squealed an "oh no" and practically threw herself at him. She held his face as she nuzzled it in her neck hoping to calm him down before he lifts up her dress and spanks her bottom.

Azron sighed in content as he calmed down knowing his Angel is still a good girl for him. He opened his mouth and immediately got to sucking her neck gently. The Angel in his arms quickly pushed him away as she knew what he was doing. This is exactly what he did the first time she saw another Demon mate walk by them.

"Oh no Azron! This will embarrassing in front of my mother. Please let go." She begged but he minded her no attention as he continued to suck on her skin as if it's candy. The good kind of candy that no one can resist no matter how much they hate sweet food.