{20}

Sorry for the late update it's just that I started watching the show 9-1-1 and I can, without a doubt, say I've fallen in love with Evan "Buck" Buckley (pic of him above ☝︎︎) 😌🤤.

———————

14 days till the Threat Meeting;
3rd POV:

Azealah winced as she sat down on the bed. Her bruised butt is a reminder to never mess with her Demon.

After her punishment, which was hard spankings, she realized her actions were wrong.

Azron held her all day after her punishment as he whispered how much of a good girl she is and other sweet things that just made the Angel's heart swell.

Right after the last spank was placed on Azealah's ašś cheek, Azron made her get up as her legs were secured around his hips.

With a snap of his fingers, a bottle of strawberry and vanilla-scented lotion was in his left hand as Azealah's dress was pulled so now her red butt cheeks were exposed.

The Angel was way too tired to argue with him or blush as she let him do what he wanted to do.

The little minx moaned as the cool lotion came in contact with her burning lower cheeks.

Azron wanted to say something but decided against it as her moans continued to torture him.

This is like payback without her even knowing, thought Azron as the little girl in his arms continued to moan.

Azealah fell asleep on his shoulder and ever since her punishment, she's been stuck on his side like a bee on honey.

Not that Azron minded at all. He loved it in fact, a little too much.

Coal and Crystal jumped on the bed with Azealah as she tried to get as comfortable as she can get with a bruised butt.

Azron was currently in the kitchen preparing dinner for them so he sent Azealah back in their room to rest as he was almost done anyways.

As the little Angel was waiting for him, she started to think about everything that had happened for the past week.

With her interactions with her mate to her mother that mind linked her all the time to make sure she was doing alright.

Never in her life she thought she could be comfortable without her mother around. She was way more comfortable with Azron now than she ever was with her mother.

She knows that this sounds horrible but it's true. In the little time she spent with Azron, she felt like a queen because she was treated like one.

Her mother treated her that way too but it's just a different feeling with her mate. The one she's going to live with for the rest of her life.

Azron's little flower has declared that she is going to live the rest of her life with her demon.

She didn't care what they'll decide at the Threat Meeting as she was way too attached to him.

A bright smile came on her face as her mate finally entered the room.

He came closer and lowered the food tray her level so she could see what he has prepared for them.

His delicate flower giggled and clapped her hands together as she bounced in bed a little at the sight of her favorite dish.

"Someone is excited for spaghetti I see." Said Azron in a teasing tone as his Angel just nodded her head quickly as she moved out of his way so he could place down their plate on the bed.