{8}

3rd POV:

"What's your name?" Came out the soft voice again snapping Azron from his day dream.

He was surprised to say the least. He thought everyone knew him and what he has done.

But then again, his little mate looked too innocent for the stories of what he has done.

"Azron." Came out his dominating voice.

Azealah liked his tone. It's was strict and it stirred something in her.

His name had many meaning. It could mean a leader, a snake, greatness, and a gift of god.

Azealah loved learning new words from the dictionary and his name happened to be one of the words that the dictionary has many definitions to.

She wondered if he has the personality of all the meaning of his name and if he even knew what his name meant.

"What's yours little girl?" He questioned, snapping her from whatever she was thinking.

"Azealah." She said shyly as she couldn't look him in the eye.

Beautiful he thought. Her name truly fits her. Beautiful.

"So you're an Angel?" He questioned as he already knew what the answer would be but he wanted to hear more of her voice.

"Yes." She replied.

He was getting really tired of her one word response so he decided to ask her something that would make her speak more.

"Who are your parents?" He questioned hoping he'll get to know more about his mate.

"My mother Selene, the Moon Goddess." She said as she peaked at him through her long eyelashes.

"And your father?" He questioned again.

Azealah stayed silent at first but then replied, "I don't have a father, I wasn't made. I was created by my mother's powers." She said again.

She never knew if she wanted a father. Sometimes she'll look at the children's parents and see how they help each other out and wished she had a dad to help her mother out. While other times she liked being alone with her mother and having her attention all directed to her.

It was selfish and she knew that but she can't help it. Her childish brain made her want attention from her loved ones all the time.

Azron wasn't surprised by this. A lot of Demons and Angels were created. Only Goddesses can create them. They require a lot of power and time.

Mates who didn't have any children would pray so any goddess would take a day off and create them a little child.

"What about you?" Azealah asked. She was still a little shy but Curiosity dominated her shyness. "Where are your parents?" She explained her question further.

"I never had parents and never will." He replied coldly.

Azealah was extremely confused. If he wasn't born then he had to been created. Who ever is creator is will be his father or mother.

Azron looked at his little mates confused face so he explained further to her.

"You don't have to accept your creator. You can reject them and then you won't have a mother or a father."

Azealah looked shocked to hear this new information. She never knew that was possible. She shuddered at the thought of rejecting her sweet mother.

"So you rejected your creator?" Azealah asked just to make sure she understood.

"No...." Azron said with no emotion in his voice what so ever-

".... They rejected me." He smirked darkly.

—————-

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and please vote if you enjoyed it... next chapter will be uploaded after 10 voted on this one.