{11}

Azron Above ☝︎︎
3rd POV:

Azron woke up first and almost immediately flipped himself so the intruder's body was under his.

His eyes were all black with a little bloody red swirling in them as he looked down to see who would dare to come this close him. He was ready to attack but immediately softened as he looked down at the angelic face.

He quickly loosened his tight hold on who he thought was an intruder. It was no intruder who dared to come close to him, it was his mate. The only person he would ever want them to be close to him.

His Little Angel was still asleep as he continued to look and examine her like a rare Jewel. His mind was racing on what how he could've hurt his little creature and cursed himself lowly.

"Whipped." Taunted his demons inside of him. He didn't say anything back because he knew it was true. He also knew his demons became little obedient puppies as soon as they met their mate.

In just less than 24 hours, the little sleeping angel had the cruelest man and his demons worship the ground she walks on. Her innocence and delicate features made him want to hide her from everything under his wings.

But he knew that wasn't possible, especially with a goddess being her guardian.

He wasn't scared of her mother. He's never been and will never be scared from anything other than the thought of not seeing his Little Sleeping Beauty.

But it's just the fact that he knew his mate would appreciate if he respected her mother. He grumbled at the thought of submitting to someone. But for the sleeping angel under him, he was ready to do anything.

He got up from the bed against his will but he wanted to get something for his pretty little mate's stomach.

He didn't bother to change his clothes and as soon as he walked out of the room, he closed the door and put a spell on it so it would lock and absolutely no one can open it except for him.

He let some of his power roll off of him just to feed his hunger to feel powerful over these people when they cowered back.

His footsteps echoed through out of the castle as he followed the smell of food to the kitchen.

Everyone bowed down and rushed out of the kitchen as the saw who was entering the kitchen. Even though he wasn't royal, people still respected him because they were afraid of what he was capable of.

The kitchen was too hot so he decided to take off his shirt and start making breakfast quickly so he could go see the angelic face. Now he was really determined to be done as soon as possible so he could see his Little Mate.

Grabbing the ingredients using his senses to see where each thing is. And just like that, he got to cooking.

If anyone would've told him that one day he'll be in the kitchen making breakfast and excited to see his Angel mate, he would've laughed at their face and snapped their neck right after.

He continued cooking not noticing the Little Angel that has snuck in the kitchen and now watching her mate's delicious back muscles with a gaping mouth.

She swallowed the drool that pooled in her mouth at the sight of her mate and wiped her mouth as she thought some drool escaped from her lips.

Azron turned around, startled at the sight of his beautiful mate standing there gazing at his body with a gaped mouth that was opening and closing like a fish out of the water.

He felt pride hit him like a train at the thought of impressing his innocent mate with his body. He flexed his muscles more just to give his beauty a more exciting show.

She doesn't seem to notice him turning around and walking closer to her as she was too busy enjoying the creature that's hers.

A hand cupping her face snapped her out of her fantasy as her ocean blue eyes met his chocolaty brown ones.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked teasingly.

Azron watched as an adorable blush covered her face and she looked down while mumbling something about just thinking about breakfast and oxygen.

A deep husky chuckled reached her ears as she looked at the man that was standing in front of him. He was laughing.

That immediately brought a bright smile on her face.

"Come on my little sneaky rabbit, I've made breakfast for us."

He balanced a tray that was filled with food in one hand as he held Azealah's hand in the other and started to make their way back to their room.
Their room.
He definitely liked the sound of that.

As they neared the room, Azealah let go of his hand and opened the door for him since he was holding their food. He looked down confused at her.

How? He thought. He was the only one that could go out of this room and go in. That's the spell he put on it right after he left to go to the kitchen.

And then he noticed how Azealah went of the room at go in the kitchen the first time.

He placed the tray on the night stand and helped his little flower on their bed just like last night.

And then it suddenly hit him.

His demons has placed the protection spell on her.

That means nothing he or anyone else for that matter could never do anything that will hurt her even if they threw her in fire. Or tried to overpower her.

He's powerful enough for the spell to stay on her even if someone dares to take it off.

And for the first time in his long 100,000 years of living, he was thankful for his demon's action.

——————

Pleases vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter ♥️
Also thank you so much for 1k views. I could never thank you guys enough!!