{30}

I was thinking about moving the first 9 chapters and making them into 2 or 3 long chapters because they're so short. Do you guys think it's a good idea or no?

——————-

3rd POV:

Azron's eyes almost rolled to the back of his head in pleasure as Azealah continued to run her fingers all over his hard chest.

She insisted for him to take off his black shirt and when he did she immediately lunged at him and started to trace his perfect chest. The sparks flying from wherever his Angel touched blinded him with pleasure and lust as he couldn't stop her.

His Demons were all drooling and somewhere simply laying down while enjoying the sparks and the touch of their mate.

She smiled brightly and innocently while looking up at him while he tried to clear his eyes from the hunger and lust to just mate with her already. Her brain was foggy and her body seemed to control itself and it knew exactly what it wanted- Azron's body.

Azron growled deeply before moving away from her and faced the wall trying to get a hold of emotions even though it almost seemed impossible with his mate right behind him trying to touch him.

Azealah's eyes widened as her mate moved away from her touch. She thought he liked it when she was near him, touching him, and him touching her.

I guess I'm wrong, thought Azealah.

Maybe it was her fault.
Maybe he finally realized that she couldn't please him.
Maybe he was reconsidering their whole bond.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she took in a shaky breath. Perhaps he wants to end their bond?

She didn't if she was overreacting or not but her mate has just rejected her touch. Amara suddenly appeared in her mind as more tears appeared in her already glossy eyes.

No matter how much she denies it, Amara is beautiful. She is a woman. She has control. She looked so strong with her dark eyes that held a certain mysterious mischief and fire in them.

Amara is what Azron deserves, finalized Azealah.

After years of waiting then he must want someone who's already strong. He probably didn't have the patience to teach her anything which is why he would choose Amara since she already knew everything.

Her heart broke as she looked down at her toes. He was going to reject her and her she is pathetically crying.

I mean what's the point of acting strong when I'm not. After he rejects me, we'll never see each other again, ran Azealah's wild thoughts.

Her legs shook and she couldn't keep her cries down anymore. It felt like her heart would burst from her rib cage if she didn't let out a sound this instant.

Her innocent and pure heart ached as a sob rocked her body. Her nose turned red and so did her cheeks.

Her wings wanted to uncurl from her back but she kept them in. She used every ounce of energy she had to keep her wings from unfurling.

Azron's Demons sobered up from growling at Azron for not mating with their beautiful queen as they heard her sob from behind them.

One of his quiet Demon, Azus, came out from the deepest part of his mind and took control of Azron's whole body before anyone could react. He turned around and saw his little emotional Angel with a red nose and puffy cheeks with tears in her unbelievably gorgeous eyes.

All the rest of the Demons stood there frozen not just because of the sight of their little queen but also because Azus just came out. They all believed he's dead by now because they couldn't find or hear him no matter how much they tried.