"You are an agent. A very skillful agent."

"Gee, thanks. It's an honor to get appreciated from a trash like you," I mocked again.

"So naive of you to think you can stop people like us," he says in all seriousness. "People like you will end up dead no matter what," he says proudly. This particular sentence sets me off.

"Let's change your perception, shall we?" I hiss and stomp my foot on his as hard as possible which leads him to release his hold. I elbow him on the face and flip him down on the concrete. He grunts as he tries to reach for his knife. I kick the knife away from him.

"I am not just any agent," I say and kick his abdomen twice and walk past him.

"What are you then?" he asks after coughing twice.

I smirk as I push the keys on the keyboard. "Agent eighteen."

I remove the pen drive from my locket and plug it in to copy the files and coordinates.

I made a mistake of not checking if Antonio got back on his feet untill it was too late. I hear a gun shot soon followed by pain spreading through my torso. I place my hand to lean against the table and let out a deep breath before turning around.

"Try going for the head next time," I taunt moving forward towards Antonio. Though this bulletproof vest is practically effective, I wish it didn't hurt like being hit by a speeding train.

He tries to pull the trigger again but I grab hold of his hand and point it upwards. The gunshot goes off piercing the ceiling. He brings his knee to my abdomen which causes me to double over but I don't let go of the gun. Instead, I tighten my hold which is soon followed by sickening crack. Antonio lets out an angry growl and drops the gun. He brings his elbow to the side of my face. I hit the wall and crumble on the floor.

"Game over agent eighteen," he growls arrogantly pointing his gun to my forehead.

Just before he could pull the trigger, I hear alarm blares off. I smirk when Antonio looks confused.

"He is here," I say and swipe my feet to trip him down. I grab hold of his gun as I get back on my feet and swing to the side of his head. He grumbles incoherent words on the floor. He tries to get back on his feet.

"If I were you, I would stay down," I threaten with a glare as I wipe the blood of my split lip.

"Well I am not....you.", he seethes.

"Shame," I shrug and bring my knee to his face. His back hits the floor.

I quickly run towards the computer to see the files have been saved. I unplug the pen drive and insert a code that will lead for the computer and all the devices connected in this warehouse to destroy itself. Perks of being an all-rounder.

I hear thudding footsteps soon followed by a familiar voice. "Eighteen, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Just a second," I say and fumble with the bomb and set it for five minutes before attaching it to the wall, "All done. Let's go."

I run past Edward but he stops me on my tracks by grabbing hold of my arm. He scans my face and narrows his eyes on my bruises.

"Who did that?", he seethes in rage.

"That garbage over there," I say pointing towards Antonio. He tries to walk towards him but I stop him.

"I would really wish to see you beat him to a pulp but I prefer to leave before this place turns into ashes. And I also want to get back home soon," I say sweetly with a smile. He rolls his eyes.