He quickly came over engulfed her in a hug. Which he rarely got to do. She let this one slide. Since she thought it would make him forgive her. He whispered. "I forgive you."

The tears welled up in her eyes but she couldn't cry. This felt right...the hug felt right..she felt safe. He was her other half. They finally pulled away after a good five minutes of being in each others arms.

"Okay! You can let us out now!" They both said at the same time. No response. The boys were now to busy stuffing their faces with food. That they had now forgotten about their brother and sister who are locked in a wardrobe.

"I think they left." Harlow groaned pulling the strings on the hoddie tighter so the hood curls in around her head. Jordan sighed this was going to be a long day. Harlow patted the spot beside her for him to sit down. She unwrapped the blanket from one of her shoulders for Jordan to have a bot. He took it and they wrapped the blanket around them.

"You know today was a start...Of you opening up. I'll always be here when you do even if it takes forever." He smiled at her. But the only thought that was going through her head was 'I don't know how to or even if I want to. They are my demons not anyone elses.'

"So since were going to be here for a while tell me about your life back 'home'." Harlow immediately tensed at his question but she would only tell him the good bits.

"Well I use to work in this diner in the town. It was nice something to keep me on my feet. There was an old woman name Maria. Who would come in every Sunday morning for her coffee. She use to bake these really nice cookies and hand them out to us." Harlow couldn't help but smile at the good memories. Even though a lot of it was bad but there was always the good ones that made life that bit better.

"Well maybe one of the days we could go back and you could introduce me?"

Did she really want to go back there?

"Hmm I would have to see. I wouldn't want her telling all my stories to you would I?" Harlow laughed earning one from Jordan.

****

They talked about random stuff. About two or three hours had passed and the door finally opened. With Xavier standing at the door feeling guilty that he had left his siblings in there for the rest of the day.

Soon as the door opened their heads snapped towards Xavier. "Hey..guys. D-Did yous make up?" He smiled sheepishly. A smirk grew up on Harlows face. Next minute she tried to get up but Jordans embrace was too tight for her to move. She huffed in fustration, she was ready to tackle him.

"You two might wanna run." Jordan pointed to Xavier and Roman who had just walked in. They were soon back out the door. Then Jordan let her go. She ran like predator hunting for her prey.

But soon as she reached downstairs as she was about to jump on Xavier. She was caught in mid air by...

Angelo.

Harlows POV

I was ready to pounce to pounce on Xavier but was stopped mid air. When someones big arm caught me by the waist. I looked up and it was Angelo. How dare he. I was so close to kicking Xaviers ass.

He looked down at me with amusement dancing is his eyes. "Woah! Woah! Tiger where are you going? Have you finished your homework?" He asked. His amusement soon turning to stern.

"Well I was just about to kill...I mean hug my lovely brother Xavier but you stopped me. Also no I told you I lost it."

He looked at me questionably. I gave an innocent on back. What is happening usually I'm a lot more closed up around these people. Maybe I am getting comfortable with them? Nope. I can't. I won't. I'm suppost to hate them.

"Tomorrow after school I want you to come straight to my office. I will wait for you outside after school and your going to do your homework." This time he smiled innocently. I had never even seen his office outside of the house before of work. I groaned. There was no way I was getting out of this.

Here is chapter 11. I hope you enjoyed. This was more of a filler chapter.

Any ideas for future chapters, that you would like to see?

Who do you want to see more of?

What did you think of the twins bonding moment?

Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)